I have been playing the guitar for about 2 years now off and on. I have gotten pretty good for what I play. Mostly texas country. Cause its what I like to play.

What do you play?
    06-24-08 11:18 PM
    Mainly Metal, TOOL, A Perfect Circle, Green Day, Stuff like that.
    BUt I also play pretty much anythign with a bass line
    06-25-08 12:02 AM
    Been playing bass since I was 12. My baby is a 5 string american fender jazz. Love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 12:04 AM
    I know piano but haven't played in years just recently got myself a Les Paul not Gibson it's Epiphone but I love it. It's white and black but I want to change the black on it for red to match my future car. I'm getting better I think I just need time to practice and sit down and play mostly tabs I do I can read music for piano I just need to learn it for guitar now
    06-25-08 12:06 AM
    I have played the guitar (rhythm) for about the last 10 years. I learned to play it in high school for jazz band. I play christian rock and praise and worship music. I was a member of the praise and worhip band for a college age service at a church in my area for about 7 years. I currenty don't have any active commitments but would like to play with a group again.
    06-25-08 02:01 AM
    Drummed for many years. Now, I just record and tell people they aren't playing the right part. Lol

06-25-08 12:44 PM
    I'm a bass player!
    I play ambient/instrumental music, very soothing and relaxing...you can listen to my songs on my facebook music page in my sign.

If you wanna get in touch my pin is 2193CCC5
    01-07-11 08:09 AM
    The harmonica. Mostly blues and rock.
    01-07-11 08:14 AM
    I play Guitar Hero: World Tour!
    01-07-11 08:49 AM
    i play the radio!
    01-07-11 10:30 AM
    I am a Steel Pan player
    01-07-11 10:48 AM
    Ziggy plays guitar.
    01-07-11 11:29 AM
    Taught myself to play guitar on one of those little first act kids guitars that I got from Walmart for $18 a few years ago, I have a nice little ibanez electric and a crappy acoustic that I need to straighten the neck of again and replace the nut on.
    I would say I'm better than most people who say they know how to play guitar, but I'm not about to release a CD of me playing.
    Haven'tt had much time to play cuz of school tho - maybe I'll dust my ibanez off later today, it is the weekend.
    01-07-11 12:54 PM
    I guess I consider myself one, but not a dedicated one. I own 11 guitars (acoustic 6 string, electric fenders, acoustic bass,ibanez, 12 string and 7 string.)and 5 aplifyers including a peavey and marshall full stack. 5 effects pedals. Distortion, chorus, phase shifter wah and overdrive. My favorite is my jay turser les paul style guitar. Double humbuckers with gold hardware, inlaid pearl triangle fret markers and cherry sunburst finish. I've been playing since 98 and I like rock, indie, acoustic and alternative. Such a shame I lack the time to jam.

01-10-11 11:56 AM
    Dang Whoolio - share the wealth?
    01-10-11 06:14 PM
    Keyboardist, partial sound artist.

01-10-11 11:43 PM
    Oh, alright I'll post -
    Saxophones (2), tenor (Conn) and alto (Martin by Wurlitzer). Electric bass (Rickenbacher) I call it Li'l Ricky. And of course, piano. Honorable mention goes to the Fender Jazzmaster guitar, late 60's vintage.
    Also played violin and clarinet waay back in grade school. Started on the alto sax there too. We had an 8th grade jazz band in Orinda. (Early 70's).
    Best gig - a large church in Oakland called Shiloh. I played the tenor sax in the orchestra during Sunday services, and also played piano backup for some of the various vocal groups.
    Always seemed to have an acoustical guitar nearby, in case the coffee shop was open (Noah's Ark). Just never knew when a
    flagrant act of music would break out!
    Haven't done much
    recently (career, life etc).
    Thinking about infiltrating
    the local church again,
    though... Hmm... Ed

01-12-11 03:52 AM
    I play guitar. Mostly bands like Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix etc types of songs I play.

01-14-11 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD