hey what's up

i really hate getting all men to pin me..
    i wanna talk to some women that have some of the same interest and problems.. that i can relate to.. some times i really can't talk to guys about certain stuff.

and i'm always around my b/f or @ work..

so holla if u want.

PIN: 31AE1861
    ~Gracie~
    02-06-09 09:51 PM
    i know im not a woman, but i do know how to do some SERIOUS girl talk...
    02-06-09 09:57 PM
    i know im not a woman, but i do know how to do some SERIOUS girl talk...
    Just don't ask him about the Italian who left a bread stick in his bed last night..
    02-06-09 10:19 PM
    hahahah

turns out i MADE my best friend stop a quick trip and buy me one, and i guess i took it to bed with me

lmao
    02-06-09 10:22 PM
    hahahah

turns out i MADE my best friend stop a quick trip and buy me one, and i guess i took it to bed with me

lmao
    Hey, if that's your story and ur sticking to it Benz...
    02-06-09 10:25 PM
    I feel you! Always giving my pin to men that do like to really chat about nothing but wasting my time! If you want to chat and relate to many issue or basic chat message me...
    02-08-09 04:08 PM
    Men wanna just chat? Really about nothing?
    Only thing us guys can talk to women about is..

"Where's my dinner woman?" or "Get back in the kitchen and make me some PIE!"

Both best sent via txt message, because in person, you die!

Other than that...
    02-09-09 12:14 AM
    I'm a lady. Look me up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 03:17 PM
    Well im a lady lol but I don't have a bb yet. Message me

02-11-09 03:11 AM
    Well im a lady lol but I don't have a bb yet. Message me

hope u get one soon.. cause it will probably be the best choice and buy in your entire life.. :-)
    02-11-09 10:37 AM
    Just don't ask him about the Italian who left a bread stick in his bed last night..
    LOL?
    02-11-09 11:03 AM
    Oh im soooo getting the 8900. Just not quite got the money saved between moving. Waiting on my income tax.

02-11-09 10:48 PM
    girl on girl thread? giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy

aaaaaaaaall riiiiight!!
    02-12-09 03:05 PM
    girl on girl thread? giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy

aaaaaaaaall riiiiight!!
    lol... not like that.. just looking for people to talk to.. that have the same interest.. lol hahaha
    02-26-09 06:09 PM
    its really hard to find a guy to talk too and not have him turn the conversation sexual or trying to hook or asking xxx personal questions...

Gracie..i got u on bbm..
    02-27-09 10:05 AM
    yea sometimes i just wanna chat, not trade pics and talk xxx. i'll hit you up later chick
    02-27-09 07:02 PM
    its really hard to find a guy to talk too and not have him turn the conversation sexual or trying to hook or asking xxx personal questions...

Gracie..i got u on bbm..
    So whatca wearing?

I kid! I kid!

02-27-09 10:07 PM

Gracie..i got u on bbm..
    Awesome :-)
    03-01-09 12:42 AM

well im bored just lookin for someone to talk to
    03-01-09 01:06 AM

Gracie..i got u on bbm..
    i take offense to that "twix" (not really) but you just categorized "most" men and i dont fall into that category and i can talk to females w/o going down that road...........and Gracie if you need a "real guy" point of view for chit chat just hit me up
    03-01-09 07:15 AM
    i take offense to that "twix" (not really) but you just categorized "most" men and i dont fall into that category and i can talk to females w/o going down that road...........and Gracie if you need a "real guy" point of view for chit chat just hit me up
    fresh23.. thanks but i have a b/f.. and can get some real guy views.. but if u wanna chat.. i'll add ya.. always lookin for friends
    03-01-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD