I just bought a new nikon p90. Looking for any cool tricks or help with some of the features.
    01-02-10 12:54 PM
    I just bought a new nikon p90. Looking for any cool tricks or help with some of the features.
    I got a Cannon EOS Xi, with a 13-55mm lens and a 73-300mm lens. The best advice I can give you is go play with camera, go to a local Cemetery and play with the settings taking pictures of stationary stuff, learn what ISO settings do, the f/s settings do, and learn to use manual focus. You'll get some killer pics taking the camera out of PHD (push here dummy) mode and taking it for a ride in 5th gear. I'll post some pics I've taken this week sometime.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 10:53 AM

then directly following that picture i took this one, playing with the Macro Setting, and the 75-300mm lens

01-03-10 09:05 PM
    01-03-10 09:06 PM
    wow, those are incredible! I cant wait to take some pics. Its too cold and snowy here to go outside and take some good ones
    01-04-10 07:05 AM
    wow, those are incredible! I cant wait to take some pics. Its too cold and snowy here to go outside and take some good ones
    See I'm the exact opposite I'm waiting for us to get a good snow so I can go out and get some good snow pictures.

01-04-10 08:31 AM
    maybe thats a good excuse for me to get out in the cold instead of staying in and being miserable. Its about 10 degrees outside and this lake effect snow has dumped about a foot of snow so far. Its really bad out today
    01-04-10 02:00 PM
    Eh it all depends, my next three projects that i want to go out and "shoot" is 1) a good snow shoot 2) older churches 3) cemetary in monochrome

01-04-10 02:39 PM
    We really bought our camera to take great pictures of our puppy and one year old son. I might start getting into taking still pictures.
    01-05-10 10:46 AM
    You need to get into still pictures before you can "grasp" moving pictures. I have some of out daughter i'll move to PB and post tonight.

01-05-10 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD