ok, im not a huge AI fan but i do rather enjoy it when it gets down to the last 5 or so. that way u can really see each contestant and root for a winner.

does anyone else watch this show?

here's my take

Syeisha-I dont really like her. if she makes its to the top two she'll be easy to beat.

David C. - i think he'll be the winner because everyone expects David A. to win and it cant be that predictable

David A. - so sweet. he should win. but David C. will most likely win.

the judges
    Paula- must be going through menopause or something cuz im a women and she always sounds too emotional to even emotional me lol

Randy- like pretty much everything. says dawg too much

Simon- hilarious...rude though
    Last edited by SexyLadyMD; 05-13-08 at 07:43 PM.
    05-13-08 07:18 PM
    LOL I can't believe I'm admitting this, but yes I watch it too!! I don't like David C. He is too smarmy, but I don't have a clue who will win....
    05-13-08 07:25 PM
    I don't usually watch it but somehow got into this year when it got down to the top 10. Nothing else to watch I guess.

I think Syeisha will go this time.
    05-13-08 07:28 PM
    Aside from the "Train Wreck" episodes I haven't really watched this season. Yes, I'm still pissed about the Melinda Doolitle thing.
    05-13-08 07:32 PM
    lol that wasnt this season was it?

wat does smarmy mean?
    05-13-08 07:35 PM
    lol that wasnt this season was it?

wat does smarmy mean?
    No Melinda was the girl from last year, great voice, no neck.

Smarmy = sleazy, low class
    05-13-08 07:39 PM
    Melinda was great!!!! She just needs a backbone!!!
    05-13-08 07:41 PM
    lol and a neck apparently.

ohhhhhhhhhh i see. i think he's cute!

did anyone see David A. singing Chris Brown _ "with You"? david a. doesnt have the right voice for that song. its sounded wierd and i love chris brown so i wasn't happy.
    05-13-08 07:45 PM
    Melinda was great!!!! She just needs a backbone!!!
    She really was. was my favorite performance
    05-13-08 07:46 PM
    Yea, I'm really not enjoying this season as much as last year.... I have only followed it beginning to end 2 times.
    05-13-08 07:47 PM
    I'm telling you Paula's cup is full of Wild Turkey
    05-13-08 07:53 PM
    lmfao, It seems like it!! At the beginning she isn't this stupid!!!
    05-13-08 07:58 PM
    yea i watched the season with kelly clarkson pretty much from beginning to end and also the season with fantasia i watched...she's a hugh success just like kelly.

david C. --good job with the aerosmith song!!! i love that song too!
    05-13-08 08:00 PM
    I missed it tonite but I normally watch it. I think Sayesha may go this time too. But on added a note this thread is hilarious especially the Doolittle comments. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 08:03 PM
    So its looks like it will be David & David. I really don't know who'll when. IMHO even though both have good vocals, neither one has pop star quality.

05-15-08 11:20 AM
    So its looks like it will be David & David. I really don't know who'll when. IMHO even though both have good vocals, neither one has pop star quality.

Agreed. Think Taylor Hicks.
    05-15-08 12:13 PM
    I loved Melinda Doolittle last year too, why has she done NOTHING since?!? She was phenomenal! I also liked Lakisha Jones, with a bit of training that girl could be huge! Her version of "This Ain't A Love Song" is the most played track on my iPod!!! Seriously!

This year, I am a big ol' David Cook fan! I think he could really do well after the show is over. (Think Daughtry) I also happen to think he's quite easy on the eyes..

David Archuletta... I don't see him going too far Once AI is over. He just sings ballads and they all sound the same. Cute, sweet kid but quite boring and predictable!

I'm gonna say this, and it probably won't be too well received, but... Am I the only one who just can't stand Fantasia Barrino? Her voice is sooooo annoying!! Its like fingernails on a chalkboard! She is just awful! Randy Jackson seems to think she can walk on water... I never have understood the infatuation with her?!?!

05-15-08 11:34 PM
    david cook, david cook, david cook.

that's all i have to say.

Am I the only one who just can't stand Fantasia Barrino? Her voice is sooooo annoying!! Its like fingernails on a chalkboard! She is just awful! Randy Jackson seems to think she can walk on water... I never have understood the infatuation with her?!?!
    i'm not a huge fan of her either BUT i did get teary-eyed when she performed here: YouTube - Fantasia Barrino - I Believe
    Last edited by cate; 05-16-08 at 12:31 PM.
    05-16-08 12:28 PM
    I am so glad David Cook won. I was a fan of his all the way through just about. I didn't care for the other david cause he was to fake for me. He might sound good but he wouldn't of made it. Just like Fantasia, Ruben, and Taylor Hicks.
    06-01-08 08:16 PM
    I am so glad David Cook won. I was a fan of his all the way through just about. I didn't care for the other david cause he was to fake for me. He might sound good but he wouldn't of made it. Just like Fantasia, Ruben, and Taylor Hicks.
    I had really high hopes for Paris Bennett, but lord her album is just a train wreck.

Daughtry (who should have won IMO) is one of my favorite of all the finalist from any year, but I am seriously waiting to hear what Melinda Doolittle does. That girl was the single best singer EVER on the show, again IMO.
    06-01-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD