Mines arrives tomorrow hope it works out! I agree its worth the speaker and the rest is a bonus.
    06-08-15 09:51 AM
    How do you gals and guys like it? I'm surprised they haven't marketed it more on their site.
    06-11-15 10:24 AM
    I've had mine since the first month it came out. I jumped on the beta shipment as soon as I saw it.

I am surprised by the quality. The sound is very good for a bluetooth type speaker. Excellent really. The omni mic pics up your voice commands well and seems to hear you above fairly loud music. Unfortunately, there is no bluetooth OUT so you can't port it to a 2nd speaker or your stereo.

I have ripped my entire CD collection to the Amazon Prime Cloud, so that combined with the Prime Music Library gives me amazing depth of music. Unfortunately as of this date, you can't call up the Prime "Stations" and have them play via Echo.

It is a sunrise product and will continue to get better. I tent to control it more via the web portal than I do the voice commands, or via my phone app (Android). Time, temperature, weather, sports scores, math, Wiki info, it does well. It's basically Siri without the phone. You can also port your phone to it and use it as your phone's bluetooth speaker.

Net, net, I really like it. Now that it's available to everyone via Amazon, I am sure it will only get better.
    06-24-15 12:31 PM
28 12