Due to the under-appreciation for AG's direct approach to query's, and my admiration for his outstanding knowledge and insights, I've decided to kick-off a fan club thread where all who find AG to be an invaluable member of CrackBerry can show him the love he deserves.
    Don't let the whiny, linguine-spined pc'ers get you down, your the best! I'd follow your threads anywhere.
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 02-03-09 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Better?
    02-03-09 08:08 PM
    Umm, you didn't know AG is really a guy??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 08:09 PM
    Umm, you didn't know AG is really a guy??

Lol, epic.
    02-03-09 08:10 PM
    But yes, AG is a huge attribute to CB!! Anyone who gains knowledge from HIM should feel special!

02-03-09 08:12 PM
    wow. I am somewhat speechless right now.

But AG is awesome, and a super cool guy, but I can totally agree with his frustration, with having seen the way things have changed, and how people act at times.

AG rocks!
    02-03-09 08:13 PM
    If i see AG posted before me, he usually says exactly what i would Thanks AG!
    No, I just figured with the whole Pinky thing?!? Not to matter, still a huge fan anyway. Damn you all respond fast!
    If i see AG posted before me, he usually says exactly what i would Thanks AG!
    Thats so true, he ALWAYS beats me around to my answers lately!!!
    02-03-09 08:14 PM
    She lol. Anyways ag is one of my favorite members here. He is always very helpful
    02-03-09 08:16 PM
    I don't think I had a run-in with AG...That being said, I'm cool with AG...
    02-03-09 08:17 PM
    I, for one, hate AG. She is always giving me a hard time. One time, she told me I had my head up my posterior. Worse day of my life. I still cry at night.
    02-03-09 08:18 PM
    I am a fan. The direct no nonsense approach is a necessity sometimes.. Everytime I read a thread AG has replied to I either laugh or learn something. Same is said for many other posters here as well.

Peace

Trem
    02-03-09 08:19 PM
    Guys, thank you!! I don't think of myself as invaluable,
    indispensable or in any way better than a member who joined
    just today. I do however, appreciate the sentiment behind this

Now knock it off!! I'm already looking at new hats
    02-03-09 08:20 PM
    I, for one, hate AG. She is always giving me a hard time. One time, she told me I had my head up my posterior. Worse day of my life. I still cry at night.
    awww, CBK, i am really sorry to hear about that experience that you had with AG. one time AG told me i would be better off....ill leave that up to the imagination!
    Hehe. I am not sure AG would approve of this thread..

But hey, I'll join the club. He is one of the most respectful, helpful, intelligent people I have ever met - in and outside of CB.

The fact that he doesn't sugar coat and speaks his mind obviously isn't received well by some members who obviously don't know him. Those of us who do understand and love him for it.
    Who's AG?
    Last edited by pltaylor; 02-03-09 at 08:27 PM.
    02-03-09 08:21 PM
    The next time I am in NC visiting family I am making a detour to snap my foot
    off in yo a$$.
    Yeah!! I'm tired of this AG character too!
    Thanks AG... I'm not on here as much lately, but you have helped me many times!
    02-03-09 08:22 PM
    Don't let that head get too big AG! Hehe j/k

02-03-09 08:23 PM
    So what's the over/under for pages on this thread? I say over twelve....
    02-03-09 08:24 PM
    The next time I am in NC visiting family I am making a detour to snap my foot
    off in yo a$$.
    Hey, is that any way for a lady to talk. Such language. At any rate, you know I cannot stand all of this schmaltzy stuff; I had to inject my bit of humor in there. Besides, SD told me to do it.
    02-03-09 08:25 PM
    It really should reach 682,2** posts!! All CB members, bow before the one and only AG!

Ok I'm finished!

02-03-09 08:26 PM
    Hey, is that any way for a lady to talk. Such language. At any rate, you know I cannot stand all of this schmaltzy stuff; I had to inject my bit of humor in there. Besides, SD told me to do it.
    I told you to keep it on the low low, man!
    02-03-09 08:29 PM
245 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD