I feel like iPhones a joke, everything from their apps to their poor security. I look at the iPhone as more of a phone to play around with, the iPhone has barely even changed over the past 5 years besides looks. Anyone else feel like it's more of a gamer phone?
    03-10-13 06:53 PM
    Yup. Absolutely. It's a toy.

That's why NASA has a contract for them. And many hospitals. Doctors, nurses and surgeons all want to play with patient files, treatment protocols, and diganostics, so they use toys like iPhones. And the reason so many schools use them, such as universities, is because as everyone knows anyone who goes to school goes to play only and nobody every goes to actually learn anything.

And I use an iPhone whenever I want to do stuff to organise my day....not sure how I manage to do it without any games and such.....

Definitely a worthless useless crap device that is only good to play around and which has absolutely no redeeming qualities.
    03-10-13 06:58 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks the iPhones a toy?-136097814271498.jpg
    You aren't trying to start something now, are you?
    03-10-13 07:02 PM
    It is a toy, compared to it being a hat.
    nquyen likes this.
    03-10-13 07:03 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks the iPhones a toy?-url.jpeg
    03-10-13 07:05 PM
    Iphones are sold at toys R US

Posted via CB10
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-10-13 07:05 PM
    Reverse trolling... with 6 whole posts......Neat..... To the OP!!! really... to what end.... Some times how about putting yourself in the other persons shoes... I really do not think you would like your choice of anything made fun of..... I know I would not....
    03-10-13 07:07 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks the iPhones a toy?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362960510.101363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    03-10-13 07:08 PM
    Although I do think that Apple built it with that intention (it was the smartphone that really started the consumer smartphone revolution after all, and most consumers don't really need a tool - but they love their toys), that doesn't necessarily mean it can't serve as a tool. I think the biggest thing that helps the iPhone is the ready availability of specialized-purpose apps, which is obviously a bit more problematic on a brand-new platform such as BlackBerry 10.
    03-10-13 07:08 PM
    I have to disagree. Prior to coming back to Blackberry, I had an iPhone. The phone is great at what it does. It is easy to use and is great as a first smartphone. My Achilles' heel was the touchscreen. Doing lots of typing on the virtual keyboard was not something I ever appreciated. I came back to Blackberry (9930) because of the physical keyboard as well as the OS. There are quite a few reasons that I love Blackberry, but I wouldn't say the iPhone is a toy. There are many smartphones out there and many different choices as to what best suits YOU. For me, it is Blackberry.
    TIMSHULL likes this.
    03-10-13 07:11 PM
    What a stupid thread.....as someone mentioned, reverse trolling

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    03-10-13 07:11 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks the iPhones a toy?-laptop-nope-imgur.jpg

oh lordy lordy lordy.........
    03-10-13 07:13 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks the iPhones a toy?-tumblr_m6yl6pvodw1qegw8v.jpg
    03-10-13 07:16 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m6yl6pVOdW1qegw8v.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	140357
    A visual metaphor! Nice...
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-10-13 07:30 PM
    Don't feed the troll

Am I the only one who thinks the iPhones a toy?-tumblr_lyufmmtn711qdddnho1_500.jpg
    03-10-13 07:42 PM
    really, I guess I really do love my toys
    03-10-13 08:14 PM
    I feel like iPhones a joke, everything from their apps to their poor security. I look at the iPhone as more of a phone to play around with, the iPhone has barely even changed over the past 5 years besides looks. Anyone else feel like it's more of a gamer phone?
    Apple security has never been great. As for security in apps have you downloaded any z10 apps? Most want access to every piece of data in your phone,and most wont even allow you to deny these permissions. Security in side loaded android apps on the z10?Their apps are a joke? Aside from the kids games their apps are tenfold more productive then bb ones currently . Barely changed? You clearly have never used an iphone for more then a few minutes, while the os is getting stale in terms of how long its been around its hardly irrelevant or stagnant. I dont play games on my iphone or z10. Your post is foolish. I hope you are not a blackberry fan either because you make them look bad. I will use any phone by any maker ,i could care less if its bbry apple or samsung , make a phone i need and i will use it, i have no allegiance to a corporation.
    Lets not forget how everyone laughed at facetime and thought apples html5 adoption was evil, oh microsim,thats evil too. Apple has done a lot to bring technology to the mainstream. And blackberry has ensured that for security minded clients there is no replacement. Both can exist without animosity.
    taz323 likes this.
    03-10-13 08:16 PM
    And now back to our regularly scheduled CrackBerry discussions.......
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-10-13 08:28 PM
    This is an obvious thread for the the rehab section lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-10-13 08:29 PM