Okay, rewind to last week. My Curve 8330m's screen was starting to fail, which is odd, because it was only two months old. I take it to my ASC to get looked at, and they will order me a brand new replacement.

Great, I was going to get this device, and just sell it, to help pay for my Tour upgrade.

Fast forward to today, I went to go buy my Tour, had them take it out of the backroom, out of the box, and I just couldn't do it. I love my curve too much. Yes, the Tour has all these new bells and whistles and a nicer screen, but my curve is a workhorse.

I just couldn't pull the trigger...
    10-25-09 02:38 PM
    If you're happy with your device and it does what you need why change?
    10-25-09 02:55 PM
    Just the urge to have the latest and the greatest...
    10-25-09 03:07 PM
    It will go away, don't worry. I only got my 8900 to replace my 8320 because I needed GPS.
    10-25-09 03:11 PM
    I have the Curve 8330 and have looked and played around with the Tour a little. I don't see any reason to get rid of my Curve. I know how to work my way through most of the features and its been very reliable for what I need. And it may just be me , but the Tours trackball feels weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 03:33 PM
    I always have the urge to have the latest and greatest lol...nearly pre-ordered the nokia n900 the other week but cant part with my blackberry. Been through so many phones in the past two years but keep coming back to my trusty 8320 after a few days..so i dont think your crazy lol.
    10-25-09 09:02 PM
    I looked forward to Tour, having joined the BB world in December, but didn't pull the trigger. My Curve works well, and the first Tours problematic enough that I breathed a sigh of relief. I can't afford buggy on the road.

So, there are improved devices that are coming, some of which look to be even better. Until them, I'll keep pounding the keyboard of my 8330.

10-25-09 09:20 PM
    I think everyone is a little crazy, but if your happy there is no reason to change.

Being crazy is what makes the world fun.
    10-25-09 10:26 PM
    I might be crazier. I picked my Curve 8330 just because it was pink. It's my first blackberry and I think I'm hooked forever now. I refused to get the Tour just because they don't have cute colors. :P
    10-26-09 03:24 AM
    A pink phone....now that is crazy :-)
    10-26-09 06:32 AM
    Yes! Just like the rest of us!

Who open one eye in the morning, reach for our BB's, and hit CB before even opening the second eye

Now that is crazy!!

10-26-09 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD