I find myself watching [Adult Swim] almost every night, anybody on CB feel the same way?
    05-27-08 11:51 PM
    I used to watch it every night, twice even because they repeat. But once I got married I started keeping a regular schedule, and my wife can't stand any of the shows on there so I don't get to watch it much anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 01:20 AM
    I feel you..What's up with girls not liking ANY of the shows on AS???
    05-28-08 01:23 AM
    i love adult swim, i got my girl to watch it because i filled up the dvr with it lol she wont watch ATHF though she says its dumb even though its my favorite lol good old meatwad
    05-28-08 02:58 AM
    Venture bros, baby!!!

05-28-08 09:02 AM
    I watch Family, aquateen, and the boondocks.

05-28-08 09:16 AM
    I used to be an avid AS watcher,...love how they'd repeat the shows, so if I missed an early one, I could still catch it.
    Metalocalypse, Home Movies, ATHF, Sealab and of course Family Guy were some of my faves.
    Thing is, about a year ago I moved into a house with no cable or satellite...and bought a BlackBerry. Just don't want that extra monthly bill.
    Maybe Adult Swim could have a mobile version of their site so I could catch up...(emailing them now)

05-28-08 09:24 AM
    I watch Family, aquateen, and the boondocks.

Ditto those and Robot Chicken. Plus Futurama before it moved to Comedy Central...
    05-28-08 09:27 AM
    Adult swim completes my night. Can't go to bed without watchin some twisted cartoons.

05-28-08 09:38 AM
    New venture bros. this sunday!!! And squidbillies, I mean come on, one of the truest shows I've ever seen for certain parts of certain states (my own included). ATHF rocks!!

05-28-08 10:51 AM
    Family guy, American Dad, Futurama (before the moved) and of course who could forget MORAL OREL and THE OBLONGS!
    05-29-08 12:03 PM
    I feel you..What's up with girls not liking ANY of the shows on AS???
    I love AS, it got me through all-nighters in college. Still, hearing the closing theme to Robot Chicken puts me to sound asleep. BTW, I am a girl.

I remember staying up so late I watched AS like 3 times in a row because they keep repeating it over and over and over...

ATHF is hit or miss with me, I have a love/hate relationship with it. But I LOVE Robot Chicken and Boondocks, can't forget Family Guy. My DVR is full of Robot Chicken.
    05-29-08 12:14 PM
    Nice, I'm glad there are other [AS] fans here on CB. Now my next question, has anybody every gotten a bump on the show? Or known somebody that has?
    05-29-08 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD