Ok i went and bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 to release some creativity and make some wall pappers for me and friends for our BB's. I have never used any such type of program before so please keep that in mind. So the questions are this.

1) There isnt any manual that came with the software i bought. Is there one? One that will take me through the program step by step from begining to end?
    2) Do i have to pay for this or is there a free manual i just described?

I ask this cause i have found some sites that give a few free lessons but they dont go all the way through a full training without joining and paying for this, as well as the lessons arent in order they skip past some things so as to make you join and pay a fee, also i found some books and stuff as well but you need to buy them. I know i might be grasping at straws here but im a firm believer that if you by something that requires instruction it should come along with the product. So any help with info on this with out it costing me any more money for something that should have come with the program would be greatly appreciated. If there isnt any other option but to having to buy something for this then any info on the least expensive route would be appreciated as well. Thanks for your time.
    09-26-09 02:15 PM
    wow noone???
    09-26-09 05:44 PM
    this is a google search... some free ones, some paid ones...

adobe photoshop elements 7 manual - Google Search
    09-26-09 06:10 PM
    09-26-09 06:45 PM
    ty bigbadwulf
    09-26-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD