I don't know if anyone had started this thread yet, but tell us why you think your addicted to you BB.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 10:04 PM
    well, I don't think I am, I know I am... but there's been a lot of threads on it, they call it a crackberry for a reason

it's the only addiction I'm proud to say I have.
    01-03-09 10:37 PM
    But at least it's a fun addiction. With the downtime I've had recently, at least I've had something to occupy my time! Learning a lot, and look forward to an update when I can hook up to my PC DM.

01-03-09 10:45 PM
    Its just functional. It easily adds more time to my day. Most of the stuff I might do online at home, I now do online from my phone either at work if its slow or while on break. Plus, it helps me keep in touch with people in a far more timely manner.

Plus, I just like the great battery life, and all the ways I can customize my phone.
    01-03-09 11:58 PM
    Seems the addiction comes fast too after looking around on your BB, internet, etc. This is how found this site when was Googling for some BB apps & this site was on it
    01-04-09 12:25 AM
    Let's see...I'm addicted because right out of surgery I asked for my bb, then pain meds! LOL My mom tried to figure it out while I was sleeping and now she wants one too!

01-04-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD