You want to be an abuser? Spend more time on your phone, less on the forums... or both. Start wap posting!

Does anyone else here feel like they are such BB abusers that it almost seems like everyone on the outside is looking at you as you are out and about because your eyes and hands are fixated on the device?
    05-31-08 12:24 PM
    You want to be an abuser? Spend more time on your phone, less on the forums... or both. Start wap posting!

Does anyone else here feel like they are such BB abusers that it almost seems like everyone on the outside is looking at you as you are out and about because your eyes and hands are fixated on the device?
    LOL I feel that way alllll the time!!! Isnt it great!!!
    05-31-08 01:45 PM
    I just can't get enough crack...berry
    nice work
    05-31-08 02:07 PM
    Congrats. maybe i will get there one day.
    05-31-08 10:39 PM
    When I first started I couldn't imagine getting into these forums but I find my self refreshing and checking out the new posts every five minutes. Love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 10:41 PM
    Congratulations
    05-31-08 10:48 PM
    You know, that's the thing about this forum... Its the forums, the blog, the 101, Kevin, etc that makes this a good site! Its the amazing members that come back all of the time and support each other with advice, wisdom, tips, tricks, and humor that make this a *GREAT* site!!

Kevin and co got it started and keep it going but it's the members that make it strong on a daily basis!!

05-31-08 11:09 PM
    You know, that's the thing about this forum... Its the forums, the blog, the 101, Kevin, etc that makes this a good site! Its the amazing members that come back all of the time and support each other with advice, wisdom, tips, tricks, and humor that make this a *GREAT* site!!

Kevin and co got it started and keep it going but it's the members that make it strong on a daily basis!!

I agree 100000%
    06-01-08 09:06 AM
    I agree 100000%
    Wow! That's a whole lotta agree!
    06-01-08 03:54 PM
    When I first started I couldn't imagine getting into these forums but I find my self refreshing and checking out the new posts every five minutes. Love it.

No kidding! I remember thinking when I first signed up "Well it'll be a nice resource to visit on occasion..."

Now, I have it up on my PC all day, and on Viigo.
    06-02-08 09:52 AM
    I plan to become a abuser real soon
    07-08-08 03:10 PM
    the levels go by fast........and the BB education you get is priceless......just remember to be as helpful and accurate as possible.......congrats....
    07-08-08 04:46 PM
    Congrats!!!!!

07-08-08 04:55 PM
    i'm already addicted the device, and soon my forum title will reflect that
    07-08-08 05:01 PM
    3 weeks, it took me me five months
    Congrats, on to the next level.
    AG, he's a salesman You expect lots of chat from them....

Congratulations.
    07-08-08 05:08 PM
    I plan to become a abuser real soon
    Man, I have been an abuser all my life. I kinda liked the status of abuser in here. I felt that for me, it was kinda honest. btw, I ain't talkin' illegal substances here either. I just abuse life and love it!
    07-08-08 05:10 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD