Maybe it's just my campus or that Canadian girls are immune to the cold. What's especially shocking is that often times I'm freezing my !@# off and they don't even fret or shiver at the bus stop. What's the secret?
    02-05-10 10:34 AM
    Gotta make that money...
    02-05-10 10:37 AM
    Gotta make that money...
    Hahaha thats a good one.
    02-05-10 11:03 AM
    Well, no matter how cold it is where I live, I never ever wear a jacket. I'm always in a T with jeans or shorts. I just don't get cold outdoors. When I'm indoors I feel the cold a bit more but I still don't wear anything extra.
    02-05-10 11:31 AM
    Women have a special heating element.
    02-05-10 11:37 AM
    Nothing says class but a woman wearing a skirt and hose in frigid cold weather.

wait is that " nothing says class like a chick with a tattoo"....

oh well...

hey if you got it : flaunt it....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 12:05 PM
    Mind over matter I guess.
    02-05-10 12:10 PM
    eff that...i could NOT do that.
    its only in the 30s here and I'm freezing!
    02-05-10 12:16 PM
    They're insane
    02-05-10 12:18 PM
    They're insane
    Well... If they're gonna do it then I'm not gonna complain.
    Last edited by mxulive; 02-05-10 at 04:14 PM.
    02-05-10 12:44 PM
    I wish I was there. ]= It's too hot down here, I gotta move North!

02-05-10 03:46 PM
    Well... If they're gonna do it then I'm not gonna complain.

Hahaha, should see them here, trecking through the snow with high heels on
    02-05-10 03:49 PM
    I'll use the transitive property to elaborate... a=b, b=c, a=c.

Girls = The Devil
    The Devil = He11
    He11 = Hot

Therefore, girls are comfortable in skirts in -40 degree weather because they are the spawn of the Devil, who lives in He11, where it's hot.

02-05-10 03:54 PM

Math solves everything.
    02-05-10 03:56 PM
    Thats olllllld!

Thanks for bringing back high school memories of 4 years ago.
    02-05-10 04:15 PM
    Thats olllllld!

Thanks for bringing back high school memories of 4 years ago.
    i never said it was new and exciting... just brought up a good post...

speaking of old, hows ya moma doing?!?!?!

ah the yo mama jokes from the early 90's....

02-05-10 04:45 PM
    Takes me back to 3rd grade...
    02-05-10 05:02 PM
    Goin out tonight, downtown Ottawa... feels just about -20 C. Maybe I oughta snap a couple of pictures of scantily clad Canadian girls trying not to tip over on the ice.
    02-05-10 06:30 PM
    You sir, are a very smart person.
    02-05-10 06:33 PM
    okayy; now thats just mean.! not all of us are evil. just gotta know the right from thee good and thee reason why girls can wear skirts, heels, tanks...etc right in smack dead of winter is simply cause "pain is beauty" we strive to look our best no matter thee temperature we like we wear it's that simple. and besides like i tell my roommates all thee time(3 guys) "girls just have more balls then guys:P"
    02-05-10 06:58 PM
    i never said it was new and exciting... just brought up a good post...

speaking of old, hows ya moma doing?!?!?!

ah the yo mama jokes from the early 90's....
    Well they must have been retreads from the 70's because we were YO Mama'ing all during the late 60's into the early 80's.
    02-05-10 09:04 PM
    okayy; now thats just mean.! not all of us are evil. just gotta know the right from thee good and thee reason why girls can wear skirts, heels, tanks...etc right in smack dead of winter is simply cause "pain is beauty" we strive to look our best no matter thee temperature we like we wear it's that simple. and besides like i tell my roommates all thee time(3 guys) "girls just have more balls then guys:P"

Actually it's simple. Girls don't wanna have to carry that heavy coat or jacket, while walking around in the skirt and tanks in the winter, when they get indoors.

Women do not want to seem tied down to "Stuff" unless they have a pack mule, er I mean man, to lug it for them. "Can you put this in your jacket pocket?" or "Can you put this in your trunk, backpack, pockets?" Or right out and bold..."Here hold this..", and they walk away.

And the women that do carry backpacks or "Black Hole" like bags, always seem to have a change of cloths and a Macy's Makeup department (with matching shoes no less) in there. I fully expect a friend's wife to one day pull a 20 foot ladder, out of that thing she calls a purse (anyone else would call it a 40 pound ruck sack).
    02-05-10 09:13 PM
    Actually it's simple. Girls don't wanna have to carry that heavy coat or jacket, while walking around in the skirt and tanks in the winter, when they get indoors.

Women do not want to seem tied down to "Stuff" unless they have a pack mule, er I mean man, to lug it for them. "Can you put this in your jacket pocket?" or "Can you put this in your trunk, backpack, pockets?" Or right out and bold..."Here hold this..", and they walk away.

And the women that do carry backpacks or "Black Hole" like bags, always seem to have a change of cloths and a Macy's Makeup department (with matching shoes no less) in there. I fully expect a friend's wife to one day pull a 20 foot ladder, out of that thing she calls a purse (anyone else would call it a 40 pound ruck sack).
    Hmm; well i've give you that but not all. I know i dont wear jackets or heavy coats at times cause it simply does not go wit thee outfit. and if you do have that uhm "pack mule" then yes that does come to use. ha' but your also talking about a very materialistic lady right there. not all of use carry around what you call a "black hole" i could care less to lugg a purse around simply annoying. but it has its uses. and back to thee pack mule; some girls just take there guys for advantage; which i think is cruel. however, i can carry thee coat if needed. i'm only talking for myself here; if thee jacket dont go witt thee outfit i dont wear it. but talking for every girl out there; we are NOT all evil. we just have taste, which is more then any man can say.
    02-05-10 10:05 PM
    Hmm; well i've give you that but not all. I know i dont wear jackets or heavy coats at times cause it simply does not go wit thee outfit. and if you do have that uhm "pack mule" then yes that does come to use. ha' but your also talking about a very materialistic lady right there. not all of use carry around what you call a "black hole" i could care less to lugg a purse around simply annoying. but it has its uses. and back to thee pack mule; some girls just take there guys for advantage; which i think is cruel. however, i can carry thee coat if needed. i'm only talking for myself here; if thee jacket dont go witt thee outfit i dont wear it. but talking for every girl out there; we are NOT all evil. we just have taste, which is more then any man can say.
    You keep saying thee hehehe
    02-06-10 01:04 AM
    You keep saying thee hehehe
    Total force of habit now. Its thee way I txt; ha' I also do "yuhh", 'thee", ";", my txtn habits haven't qotten to thee point where olddder ppl e.q"my mums." Has a hard time understandn' my txt haha

02-06-10 11:38 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD