First off I want to give my �2 cents� on the whole controversy of the Players Club. Now I know that this is probable going to make some of my BB messenger friends mad, but BerryWhite asked �Show me a single complaint from a member asking for us to be closed and I will shut up�. I�m asking for the thread to be closed, and you may be asking Why? My response is, Why, do we have to have a thread that is about drinking, breakfast, etc etc? I personally swear like a trucker on a daily basis away from CrackBerry.com, and don�t care if I offend someone from me swearing but I think its really sad that you have to �dance� around the actual word to get your point across. If I may quote Venesiasanders �Didn't post my hate poem yesterday..but i've had an experience that warrants a phuckin hate poem.� Why may I ask did you HAVE to put that? Why not post Didn�t post my hate poem yesterday..but I�ve had an experience that warrants a hate poem.?? I back CC on her closing this thread, I personally would have shut this thread down long time ago if I would be a Mod. I mean this thread is going against the posting rules(for those of you who forget what they are you can find them here.) Maybe my �2 cents� don�t mean anything seeing how I�ve only posted 1 time in this thread and that was a comment on Curveman free styling. Just thought that maybe an outsider is what is needed to help clear things up. Thank you for letting me post my �2 cents�

Click
    12-08-07 06:17 AM
    You have every right to your opinion Click! Lets just agree to disagree brother! And since you know what its about if you dont like it... dont read it homie!
    12-08-07 09:42 AM
    yup click you have that right to see it like you see it it just a spot where friends meet up. but you dont know the whole story about yesterday. have a good one click
    12-08-07 09:46 AM
    man berry i still havent went to that site yet that you have in u sig? i been so out of it. and jd didnt help last night lol :P
    12-08-07 09:47 AM
    Holy cow! thats all i can say holy cow! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    12-08-07 09:56 AM
    Friends stick together. That's what we are. Stand up for each other. Stop in sometime homie drinks on me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-07 11:16 AM
    LMAO To click....or not to click! Life's too short - enjoy!
    12-08-07 04:47 PM
    I apologized to the players club. Here is my apology

Click
    12-08-07 09:24 PM
    Yo Click, Thanks for the words. I am a BB and cb some what newbie. I have met some great people from this site and the PC. It can get a bit crazy sometimes thats why we created a tempory pc to chill in when it get nutty. You were dead on about there is more then drinking and breakfast going down in the club. Send me a shout some time. I am game junkie and have been semi retired from video games since work has been nuts, so see you were right there are all types of people in the club....Later and thanks again for the words...Sorry i just got to read it today.
    12-10-07 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD