12 Bugs found in new OS3 for iPhone...
thought the crackheads might get a kick out of it...
12 Bugs Found In iPhone OS 3.0
1. Multimedia messaging does not support sculpture, macrame, or interpretive dance.
2. Voice memo recordings totally don't sound like me. I don't sound like that, do I? Seriously?
3. Turned on adult content filter but everybody in my videos still has their clothes on.
4. Adding a task to calendar did not result in task getting done.
5. Clicked this blue "compass" icon but kept getting some stupid web browser.
6. Still no apps to cure the nagging feeling that I should've bought a Palm Pre.
7. The touchscreen is now on the back of the phone instead of the front.
8. Gone to the bathroom four times already today, and Remote Wipe hasn't worked once.
9. Spotlight search crashed with memory overload error trying to index my Harry Potter cosplay photo collection.
10. Tried out tethering, but I think I broke my finger smacking that phone around the pole.
11. Apple still hasn't fixed the no-hardware-keyboard bug.
12. "Cut" function does not apply to monthly AT&T bill.
- CrackBerry Addict
06-18-09, 02:31 PM #6
- 683 Posts
Hahah this thing blew up like crazy yesterday on Twitter. I had like 5-6 different friends posting/re-tweeting that all day hahah.
- 06-18-09, 03:49 PM #9
that funny - i like those.HTC | Glacier | Powered by Cyanogen(mod) | CM7N86 | OC 1.2giggahurts
Asus Netbook | Powered by Linux 11.04
Nook Color | Powered by Cyanogen(mod) | CM7.0.3 | OC 925giggahurts
Apple 3rd Gen iPod Touch bone frakking stock