- 12-23-12, 03:50 PM #54
Oh I must have been mistaken...i thought this was going to be more detailed at a later date and likely wrapped into a forthcoming dingleberry release. i make the hacks listed on page 1...and loaded all the 2.1 app bars over the .6149 core os. I lost use of the browser, as it would not open and notified with an error.
Alright...well I guess i will just stay on .6149 core OS and .7111 app bars.
- CrackBerry Genius
- 3,815 Posts
Well the procedure for linking over new files won't change. You just link files that are required by the app you want to run.
To run every single app (eg. BBM) you would eventually need to link every single file that has changed.
I don't plan to do this but I will aim to make a hybrid OS (custom firmware) when my next playbook arrives.
- 12-30-12, 12:04 PM #56
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-25-13, 06:26 AM #58
- 4 Posts
i'm running a rooted playbook at 184.108.40.20669 since at least one year. Everything is working great,i installed android and the playstore.
So my problem is i haven't done any rooting since a long time and can't remember very much. So i trie installing this update for 4 hours and
have big problems to get access with winscp.
Edit: Don't know why but today it's working...
will report soon about the update
Last edited by serinderum; 02-26-13 at 04:35 AM.
- By richard371 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 33Last Post: 03-19-09, 12:10 AM
- By s4l in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-09, 03:52 AM
- By pat125 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-09, 12:49 AM
- By pat125 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-09, 09:23 PM
- By kris with a k in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-08, 08:34 PM