- CrackBerry Abuser
- 259 Posts
Rooted. Now what's safe?
I've just done a full fresh wipe and root on my pb. 4869 core with the 6149 bars - coreos
What else can I do? I installed the lib for new apps xsacha posted but thats it.
Can I get bars from the .1088 and sideload them? If i don't load the coreos I should be fine for keeping my root correct?
Just getting ancy waiting for bb10
- CrackBerry Master
11-04-2012, 06:27 AM #2
- 1,373 Posts
Re: Rooted. Now what's safe?
Not all the 1088 BARs will work without the Core OS. Some of them require updated libraries etc. I believe the next version of Dingleberry will include pretty much all you need to create some sort of hybrid OS with 1088 apps along with root.UberCurrency - Free currency conversion app for PlayBook.
- By bikester in forum PlayBook RootingReplies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2012, 10:28 AM
- By mr.madison in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 03-12-2008, 02:37 PM
- By InZane18700 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 02:03 PM
- By unfluid one in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2007, 11:25 PM
- By lightbizz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:07 PM