Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xsacha
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I can't downgrade 2.0.1.358

Hi all
    it's fist time I am posting here , but I am long-time visitor of this site .
    my question is can I downgrade playbook os 2.0.1.358 to which version ?I mean version that maybe hacked and be able to set up android market ..

and another question please , does it make any sense between 2.0.1.358 and other downgraded versions when we are sideload android games for playbook?

and is any difference between having android market in playbook or sideload android games ?

which is better?

I am waiting your answers , please , I really love playbook and I wish some android games
    CrackBerry Master

You can't downgrade from 2.0.1.358 to any rootable OS, and therefore you cannot get Android market working. Having Android market doesn't improve compatibility over sideloading, there is no huge benefit other than a little added convenience.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you can sideload Android apps right now on the OS you are on. You just can't download and install them directly on the device. A lot of games won't work, but that is also the case with root and market installed; the compatibility is exactly the same.
    Last edited by SifJar; 07-30-2012 at 09:59 AM.
    UberCurrency - Free currency conversion app for PlayBook.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

You can only downgrade to 2.0.0.7111 which isnt rootable
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

Bad news time You can'tbut we are currently bringing life back into this dingle berry app bit by bit idea by idea
    Blackberry Playbook Themes By Mkaa00x ^_^
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Mkaa00x View Post
    Bad news time You can'tbut we are currently bringing life back into this dingle berry app bit by bit idea by idea
    Well none of these ideas are new to (or help) me :P
    Developer of PPSSPP, ReQognise, Dingleberry, PB Connect, Sachesi, Sachup + Sachibar and other Qt apps. Porter of many opensource Qt apps.
    mkaa00x likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

lol i can tell :P
    Blackberry Playbook Themes By Mkaa00x ^_^
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsacha View Post
    Well none of these ideas are new to (or help) me :P
    Keep'in it positive lol