Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree9Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

Installing android market no longer possible AFAIK, so a dead link doesn't really matter.
    BB Bold 9700 on T-Mobile bridged to 64GB Playbook (The pair handles 98% of my computing needs!)
    Author of BB Boss (dev.bbboss@gmail.com)
    Download the most recent release here:
    All Windows Platforms Version 2.2:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8hj9f0....2%20Setup.exe
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi All:

I am a newbie, just bought a 16-G BB player book updtated with the latest OS (2.1.*****). I am just wondering whether I can have my BB playbook rooted, so I can install android market app on it. Seriously, I like my playbook and just want to have some options to use some android apps on it (so please don't suggest me to buy an android tablet *_~)

Many thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

After OS 2.0.0.7991 and up, rooting is blocked with the red blink of death.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madapplegsu View Post
    Hi All:

I am a newbie, just bought a 16-G BB player book updtated with the latest OS (2.1.*****). I am just wondering whether I can have my BB playbook rooted, so I can install android market app on it. Seriously, I like my playbook and just want to have some options to use some android apps on it (so please don't suggest me to buy an android tablet *_~)

Many thanks in advance.
    If you're only looking for a couple Android apps, just look for the .bar and side load them. If you're running 2.1, there's no way for you to root and install the play store.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345