Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wetonk
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Direct download link for Honeycomb Launcher in .bar file

I have rooted Playbook, and even have android already on it, but it is useless because I cannot find a Launcher that works to go into the Android Market. I have ADW, but it just keeps initializing when I open it, showing the BB Logo. I can't find the link to download ICL or HCL because on playbookbar files it just brings me to the link to upload my own files or says it has been removed.
    Thanked by 2:
    rcotechnology (02-11-2012),  ufuktok1989 (11-01-2012) 
    ufuktok1989 and zabith like this.
    CrackBerry User

needs that too
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

+1 on a direct link as well. Multiupload appears to be down...
    CrackBerry Newbie

CrackBerry Newbie

Hey guys,

I've downloaded the HCLauncher and put it through to my Playbook following the CrackBerry tutorial but when I use the launcher I get "Initializing, Please Wait..." and then it just closes the application.

Have I done something wrong? Also, when using WinSCP and trying to copy the "system" folder to the playbook I get a : "Invalid argument to date encode [15713-10-1]".

Any tips? I have rooted the device correctly and used Puttygen correctly... I can't understand where I've gone wrong.

Thanks in advance
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I found a link for Honeycomb Launcher, but it is in a BAR Format. There are many ways to get this on to your device, but the easiest way is to download

Honeycomb Launcher
    https://hotfile.com/dl/164461569/67c...build.bar.html

Important Playbook Tools
    https://hotfile.com/dl/164461197/461...Tools.rar.html

For the Important Playbook Tools, Here's what you need to do -

Set a password on your Playbook and turn development mode on. (Options -> Security)

You'll want to make sure you have the latest Java Runtime Environment installed on your machine. Right now they're at version 1.6 update 25, and you can download the latest for your system here @ Java SE JRE 6u25 Download

Open the batch file (PB-Instaler.bat) in notepad and edit the lines "TABLETIP" and "TABLETPASS" up at the top to match the hostname or IP address and password on your playbook.
    (At homescreen press the person icon with the gear in their shirt at the top to get your current IP address)
    Save the file when you're done.

I've included my free app from app world, SimpleBrowser, with this zip file.
    You can use this file to test the loading process listed below.

Now all you have to do is drag a bar file onto the PB-Installer.bat icon. It will launch in a window and start attempting to push it to your device.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT THIS TO WORK FOR YOU!

DON'T BE AFRAID TO SAY THANKS!
    Thanked by 2:
    husseinerol (02-01-2013),  Marvin Gilley (12-14-2012) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default sorry it doesn't work

I followed your instructions. Jave is installed,however when I drop a bar file on the bat (modified as instrcuted) message comes:
    java exe not found in your path, is the java runtime installed?

BTW both Java and the bat file are on C drive.
    I even put the bat and lib files in the Java folder in program files, however with same result.
    any suggestions?