Why is it unreal..?
    Are you saying RIM sold more playbook than the touch pad...

Outside the crack berry world the playbook isn't what it is hyped up to be and there are more cheapo now defunct touchpad users than there are for playbook.

because i dont want to carry this ten ton touchpad oh well
    11-02-11 11:26 PM
    I would really like to get this app on the PlayBook ASAP. The browser works, but it definitely is not ideal. Anyways, sent a question to zinio about when the app would be released. They gave me this link. I guess the more that sign up, the more of an idea they will have about who is looking forward to the app.

Form
    11-11-11 02:30 PM
    I would really like to get this app on the PlayBook ASAP. The browser works, but it definitely is not ideal. Anyways, sent a question to zinio about when the app would be released. They gave me this link. I guess the more that sign up, the more of an idea they will have about who is looking forward to the app.

Form
    And the browser actually doesn't work at all in many cases. My purchased content is not available for use with the browser version. They don't state why.
    11-11-11 04:44 PM
    been months and still no app out yet for playbook. getting irritated by the desktop version. it really makes no sense why Zinio is taking so long to port it to playbook. are they waiting for os 2.0?
    12-20-11 05:48 AM
    been months and still no app out yet for playbook. getting irritated by the desktop version. it really makes no sense why Zinio is taking so long to port it to playbook. are they waiting for os 2.0?
    Who knows, there were some comments fairly recently, I have my fingers crossed, I wouldnt mind if even the Android App would work!
    arlanda likes this.
    12-20-11 02:29 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD