I downgraded from the latest 2.0 beta to 1.8 and i just noticed that my youtube app is gone. Does anyone else have this problem?
    02-14-12 07:46 PM
    my youtube app and video chat app are both missing now and a complete reinstall three times has still not corrected the problem can anyone else think of anyway to resolve this!
    02-14-12 09:07 PM
    Did you look in app world?
    02-15-12 08:14 AM
    To get back to 1.08, did you use the debrick method to restore the stock OS? If you did that and some Apps are missing, these apps may not be available in your country. What country are you in?
    02-15-12 08:17 AM
    I used the method provided by rim where you plug the playbook in when it is off and the you get the option to try again or update... Anyway I'm in Canada the only apps that are missing is YouTube and video chat which is strange, but at least os 2 is coming soon so I can wait.
    02-15-12 10:12 AM
    I used the method provided by rim where you plug the playbook in when it is off and the you get the option to try again or update... Anyway I'm in Canada the only apps that are missing is YouTube and video chat which is strange, but at least os 2 is coming soon so I can wait.
    Must be a bug with their servers. I have done the debrick to downgrade from the Beta just a few days ago and got everything back.
    02-15-12 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD