I'm sorry. I'm not trying to come off as not nice or rude :P

He's correct on that then (as far as I am aware). But you don't need your PB jailbroke to pirate the applications. It's a bug in Desktop Manager, not the PlayBook itself. It takes a measly 6 steps, without being jailbroke, to get the applications. I can't/won't say how and I do hope it's something that is fixed in the future for sure.
    But do the developing companies know this?
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 12-06-12 at 07:02 PM.
    01-31-12 04:32 PM
    But to the developing companies know this?
    Probably not unless they google it lol. I'm a developer and that's the only reason I know how, because I was trying to find a way to block it from being possible with my apps, but not so much luck :\
    01-31-12 04:34 PM
    Probably not unless they google it lol. I'm a developer and that's the only reason I know how, because I was trying to find a way to block it from being possible with my apps, but not so much luck :\
    Shh, we shall not speak of this again. They shall not know!
    01-31-12 05:02 PM
    Well there doesn't seem to be websites sharing these bar files and even so they must be very low profile because I am yet to see or even hear about one. But with iOS devices EVERYBODY has a jailbroken ipod they get free games on, not so common with the playbook.
    01-31-12 05:19 PM
    Well there doesn't seem to be websites sharing these bar files and even so they must be very low profile because I am yet to see or even hear about one. But with iOS devices EVERYBODY has a jailbroken ipod they get free games on, not so common with the playbook.
    This is true...
    01-31-12 05:43 PM
    This is true...

not true. there are already pirated stock games from the app store. ppl transfered them with 1 single step. few minutes to upload in and your done. i wouldnt say its hard but i seen it be done. i pay for all my apps as i support the developers time and effort for these games but ppl already uploaded most of the playbook games. a list including these games:
    mc2
    asphalt 6
    all 3 angry birds

you get the point the rest of those games are there. the ones u always see on the app world. so i would say u need to jailbreak or root cuz u dont. i seen it done without it. its also on youtube i believe. and eventually ppl will find another way to do it when bb patches the whole. thats life in the technology world. ppl always want things free.
    01-31-12 07:26 PM
    You'd be surprised how well people can keep things under wrap
    01-31-12 10:11 PM
    I got a couple more.

Com2uS: [email protected] which makes homerun battle 3D and others

Mika Mobile: [email protected] which makes zombieville usa
    01-31-12 10:21 PM
    I got a couple more.

Com2uS: [email protected] which makes homerun battle 3D and others

Mika Mobile: [email protected] which makes zombieville usa
    Thanks, I have added them to the first post!
    02-01-12 06:43 AM
    logmein doesnt give an email address, but they have an email/contact form

Submit Ticket - LogMeIn Help

this would help my girlfriend immensely
    02-01-12 11:20 AM
    logmein doesnt give an email address, but they have an email/contact form

Submit Ticket - LogMeIn Help

this would help my girlfriend immensely
    Added to the first post!
    02-01-12 05:55 PM
    Just a reminder to email all the developers!
    02-01-12 05:56 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD