The hype over yer mans last tweet.. nowhere near the same this time round.

Im kinda learning how Blackberry work now.. (Playbook being my first Blackberry product)

That would be the fault of crazy readers not realizing its the guy in charge of GAMING tweeting. If it were Alec Saunders you would have a point. But people tend to overreact to everything.
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    04-30-12 05:15 PM
    Loved it on the PC and I'm gonna love it on my Playbook. SUPPORT the developers cause this game is sweet!!!
    04-30-12 05:47 PM
    Good game
    I'm surprise the controls are great I give it a 10 in the controls
    dept didn't think Tomb Raider would be very playable on all touch. I really just bough it to support devs, but the great controls are keeping me playing.
    04-30-12 05:49 PM
    its still not available for me in app world im in UK
    04-30-12 05:50 PM
    its still not available for me in app world im in UK
    I can see it now. �4.00
    04-30-12 06:23 PM
    downloading now!! good reviews as well on app world!
    04-30-12 09:21 PM
    Very cool game!
    CptArm3D likes this.
    04-30-12 10:17 PM
    wow, just bought the game and I'm really surprised! The game is awesome! Controls are so easy and the gameplay is intelligently fun!
    05-01-12 02:41 AM
    #1 paid game now in appworld!
    05-01-12 04:23 AM
    its 3.00 USD here in Indonesia
    05-01-12 04:29 AM
    played the game for like one hour...incredible game <3
    Can't wait for Halfbrick games now and my playbook will complete games-wise... :d Non-games all I need is skype and netflix
    05-01-12 04:44 AM
    Okay, I have no problem pirating stupid time wasters like angry birds or some other cheap casual game. But this is an REAL video game and I've been following Tomb Raider since it's inception. I can't bring myself to pirate a game I respect .

But I already have this game on XBL so I probably won't buy it for playbook. Hope to see better games like this come to the playbook.
    05-01-12 10:03 PM
    I see the fine quality of unbiased, professional, and ethical journalism is alive and well over at Joystiq. Yes, that's sarcasm by the way.

In any event, they finally admitted that the Playbook exists and has games on it whereby they just blogged about the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light ported to the BlackBerry PlayBook | Joystiq

The highlights: "we're confused about its launch on the BlackBerry PlayBook. Get it? Because no one owns a PlayBook."

and

"Already a few happy PlayBookers and/or RIM and Square Enix employees have left gushing review"
    05-02-12 12:52 AM
    This game is not even available on Android. Sony announced it for the Xperia Play 7 months ago --- but it was never released.
    05-02-12 02:00 AM
    I see the fine quality of unbiased, professional, and ethical journalism is alive and well over at Joystiq. Yes, that's sarcasm by the way.

In any event, they finally admitted that the Playbook exists and has games on it whereby they just blogged about the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light ported to the BlackBerry PlayBook | Joystiq

The highlights: "we're confused about its launch on the BlackBerry PlayBook. Get it? Because no one owns a PlayBook."

and

"Already a few happy PlayBookers and/or RIM and Square Enix employees have left gushing review"
    While I read Joystiq daily for assorted game news, they along with Engadget are some of the most obnoxious apple/droid fans I ever saw. They have about 5 articles about RIM, and each one is slathered in biased sarcasm. I guess it slides because the majority of their posters use that opportunity to take their own potshots at RIM as well.

Its stupid because they are generally professional in their other unrelated articles, and have posters that call out any biased crap. Except when it comes to Black Berry. Everyone jumps on the hatewagon then.
    05-02-12 02:20 AM
    This game is not even available on Android. Sony announced it for the Xperia Play 7 months ago --- but it was never released.
    RIMpire!

Great game so far that was definitely worth the wait!
    05-02-12 02:30 AM
    While I read Joystiq daily for assorted game news, they along with Engadget are some of the most obnoxious apple/droid fans I ever saw. They have about 5 articles about RIM, and each one is slathered in biased sarcasm. I guess it slides because the majority of their posters use that opportunity to take their own potshots at RIM as well.

Its stupid because they are generally professional in their other unrelated articles, and have posters that call out any biased crap. Except when it comes to Black Berry. Everyone jumps on the hatewagon then.
    I share your opinions regarding Joystiq. Related to this, they have just blogged another post that, wonder of wonders, is not written with cycnaism and distain regarding the additional game developers that are coming on board to support the Playbook; perhaps the tone was more flattering as the tipster was Anders Jeppsson from RIM directly.
    05-02-12 04:46 PM
    This game was fun until I reached the first enemies. A message popped up saying to use the "Evade" button to evade enemies and it didn't work. I tapped and tapped and nothing happened. Died pretty quickly and will delete the game. I've never been one of those "skilled" type gamers.

Damn shame they didn't just make an exploration game out of this one.
    05-07-12 08:04 PM
    Hey guys, I just start to play to this game on PS3 (free game for PSPlus member), and it is really awesome. Right now I only play on multiplayer mode.
    DOes the playbook version has thje multiplayer mode included? It would be more than awesome
    07-24-12 08:29 AM
    This game was fun until I reached the first enemies. A message popped up saying to use the "Evade" button to evade enemies and it didn't work. I tapped and tapped and nothing happened. Died pretty quickly and will delete the game. I've never been one of those "skilled" type gamers.

Damn shame they didn't just make an exploration game out of this one.
    Lol I've been having the same problem "Died pretty quickly", but every problem has a solution.

[YT]v=dQ2A-Dhaxtk[/YT]
    07-25-12 07:20 PM
    What am I doing wrong? I'm in the same boat. It points out to use the evade button, but that button doesn't do anything when I use it.
    07-31-12 07:31 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD