CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question XPS Viewer?

Is there an app for the Playbook that can view XPS documents? I am having issues with viewing some PDF files, so I am trying to convert some of them to a different format that the Playbook can view.
    Still have the 64GB Playbook. Still have the 16GB Playbook, bought it, haven't used it other than the initial start up. It is probably completely dead under my computer desk shelves somewhere. My old Blackberry phones are strewn around the house. My Blackberry Storm 2 is a dedicated alarm clock. Current phone is a Galaxy S4, with tablet Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default pdf viewer

pdf files work fine on my playbook.
    CrackBerry Genius

What problems are you having with pdf files. How were they converted?

I have produced multi page files, using Adobe Acrobat Standard, WordPerfect, Word, all that work well on PB.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by mandony View Post
    What problems are you having with pdf files. How were they converted?

I have produced multi page files, using Adobe Acrobat Standard, WordPerfect, Word, all that work well on PB.
    various pdf files open fine, but when you get to a certain page number, which also seems to vary by the particular file, the app closes, no error message, no nothing. Some files work with no problem. These are not files created by me. Some are manuals, some are not. I have deleted and re-installed the app, but no luck so far. These files open fine on computers.
    Still have the 64GB Playbook. Still have the 16GB Playbook, bought it, haven't used it other than the initial start up. It is probably completely dead under my computer desk shelves somewhere. My old Blackberry phones are strewn around the house. My Blackberry Storm 2 is a dedicated alarm clock. Current phone is a Galaxy S4, with tablet Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FDA2DD

I had the same question but I need to do it because I need to view PDF files that are locked (eText books) for University of Phoenix...