"Help."

Just posting in the hope that maybe someone else has encountered this issue and knows of a way to resovle it?

This is for the Xploding Boxes game for Playbook - I downloaded it a while ago and purchased it, then eventually completed it. Wanted to start it over, so I uninstalled it.

After reinstalling, it won't let me past level 25, tells me I need to buy it. OK. Asks me for my BB ID password, type it in, it authenticates me - and then says :

Error : You have already purchased this item. (OK)
    Purchase Failed : Purchase Failed (Done)

Emailed the support contact a few weeks ago, didn't get anywhere.

Tried clearing the cache in Appworld, that didn't do anything either.

Any ideas? Is there a BB Appworld support contact available @ RIM?

Any help would be appreciated.
    11-16-11 08:34 PM
    Have the same issue. RIM PB Tech Support has been working on it with me for a few weeks. Will let you know when I have an answer.
    04-15-12 11:29 AM
    Has anything happened with this. I have found the same problem. I purchased the full version but after updates I can't play pass level 25. Can't repurchase either.
    11-12-12 06:22 AM
    Has anything happened with this. I have found the same problem. I purchased the full version but after updates I can't play pass level 25. Can't repurchase either.
    PlayBook tech support fixed this for me. After trying to just delete the app from my BB ID account and have me reinstall, it still didn't work. They eventually had me security wipe my device and then it worked. For any apps I had gotten for free or discount which now had a higher price, they refunded me the cost difference. Wish it was an easier fix. If you have no apps that have a price difference, you probably don't need to contact support since all apps are in your BB ID. Here's PB support's contact info:

Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by HofstraJet; 11-12-12 at 08:05 AM.
    11-12-12 06:52 AM
    LAME, so I need to wipe my device just to get friggen in-app purchases to work?
    11-12-12 08:50 AM
    Is this a BlackBerry or a Xploding Boxes issue? Just curious if this is going to happen to all after next security wipe.
    11-12-12 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD