I'll see your $20 and raise you $50!!! That's $70 total! There's gotta be more out there...
    that would be really nice to get but since Spotify doesn't have an API for developing NATIVE apps...
    so i can't create it.
    07-08-13 03:05 PM
    It seems like spotify has created a C library called libspotify. I'll see what I canccreate with that library. If it works, it will be a kinda native app probably 10x faster than the current version. And it'll also work on bb10
    BryanVilla and AshDeezy like this.
    07-08-13 04:43 PM
    Awesome. I converted the Android one using the signing key method but it's a pain. I know there's a ton of users out there that would want this and I certainly will still hold true to my pledge. If you make this it will be front page news on CB for sure.

If you made it, could you sell it on AppWorld?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:12 AM
    Hey Jeroen,

I'm suffering the same problems as that 2 guys from page 4 in this threat. Can't play any songs from the lists. Is there an easy solution?

thanks!
    07-11-13 05:49 PM
    Hey Jeroen,

I'm suffering the same problems as that 2 guys from page 4 in this threat. Can't play any songs from the lists. Is there an easy solution?

thanks!
    you now have to double-click the song
    07-16-13 02:31 PM
    you now have to double-click the song
    Double clicking just causes the screen to zoom, nothing plays.
    07-18-13 08:05 PM
    The app works great. Now if I could figure out how to play music with Spotify, it would be a big help. It used to be you searched for a song and then played it. Now you search fo a song and it wants you to open a radio and plays music "related" to the one you searched for. Nothings ever simple nowadays.
    07-20-13 12:08 PM
    pos.............
    07-20-13 05:05 PM
    pos.............
    What kind of comment is that? No one said you have to use this. For a free home brew app this is great and I hope one can be made soon for the Z10

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 05:39 PM
    Hi, Any update on the double click problem? If you double click a track in a playlist it causes it to zoom in and doesn't play the track.
    Thanks.
    08-03-13 03:57 AM
    I installed the 1.1 version, when you go in to setting it give a message that 1.1.0.1 version is availeble with some bug fixes?

Where can I find the bar file?
    09-06-13 06:31 PM
    I just tried this with my Z10 running 10.2.1.575 and once I open it, I just get a white screen. I'm not sure if there is any hope for an update for this.
    11-03-13 12:22 PM
    did that double click issue ever get fixed?
    05-20-14 11:39 AM
    is this thread still alive?
    12-01-14 07:04 PM
    It was a heap of **** that didn't work. Try Deezer, it works on the Playbook and you can use the account on your BB10 device too.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 09:54 AM
    How do I sideload a app like spotify On playbook, I have the bar file
    01-17-17 02:33 PM
    You can sideload no problem and will find instructions on how to do so on here somewhere (e.g. Chrome extension, Darcey's tools, Sachesi).

However, Spotify will not work on the PB, I'm sorry to say.

On the plus side, Deezer is available in Blackberry World for the Playbook. There is a little glitch in that if you select a new track, it randomly plays a few seconds of the previous one in the middle of your next one. Weird, I know, but, in my opinion, it is the best you are going to get.

Deezer is pretty good and because it supported BB better I left Spotify years ago for it and haven't regretted it at all. The monthly cost of a premium account on both is near equal. Hope this helps you.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-17 10:10 AM
    You can sideload no problem and will find instructions on how to do so on here somewhere (e.g. Chrome extension, Darcey's tools, Sachesi).

However, Spotify will not work on the PB, I'm sorry to say.

On the plus side, Deezer is available in Blackberry World for the Playbook. There is a little glitch in that if you select a new track, it randomly plays a few seconds of the previous one in the middle of your next one. Weird, I know, but, in my opinion, it is the best you are going to get.

Deezer is pretty good and because it supported BB better I left Spotify years ago for it and haven't regretted it at all. The monthly cost of a premium account on both is near equal. Hope this helps you.

Posted via CB10
    Literally the ONLY reason why I switched from spotify to Deezer. Works great on playbook and on Passport SE!

Come learn the science that FBI, CIA, Interpol, & Fortune 500 companies are using by visiting our channel. Join The KUQO Group at C002EFE5D and learn all about behavioral sciences.
    02-08-17 10:02 AM
    Any update? Already using the PB as a media player but would be great if Spotify works!
    01-16-19 03:40 AM
119 ... 345