Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Words with Friends tile pictures loading into native file manager

Does anyone else have this problem, or know of a settings fix? When I log into WWF on the Playbook it pulls up the tile pictures for all of the people i know. Problem is, it continually loads those pictures in the native File Manager. I have 47 unwanted photos loaded into the pictures file manager from this app....and if you delete them, they get pulled back in everytime you open WWF. Any ideas?
    LLL

BOLD 9900 (AT&T)
    16GB Playbook: "Black Beauty"
    64GB Playbook: "Black Beast"
    CrackBerry Newbie

yep, the same thing happens to me, but i haven't figured out how to fix it either.
    CrackBerry Genius

Same thing happens with my Guardian newspaper app (sideloaded)- I have a LOT more than 47 unwanted photo's there
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

Hanging with friends did this to me..with well over 100 images and about 10 other files showing up as documents in my file manager. I ended up deleting the game because of this. Words never did that for me, but I didn't play it much.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,184 Global Posts
    PIN
    eapple

I was wondering where these came from!!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Yeah, I get that too. Sucks. Haven't found anyway around it yet certainly. Although I haven't gotten round to looking into it much.
    UberCurrency - Free currency conversion app for PlayBook.