Looks like OS2dot0 got us more than the features every one was waiting for. Wordpress is now available for PlayBook. Twice. Not native apps, but Android Kind. YEP two identical android wordpress apps. One submitted by handster, the other by Automattic, Inc. I'd go with the one by Automattic, but seems like the App World folks have some cleaning up to do. Makes no sense if the apps are identical. If you had say the android version of kobo and the native version, I get that there is some kind of up side to choosing either but in this case what is the point?
    02-21-12 06:28 AM
    Well, I didn't notice which one I installed, but either way, it doesn't do anything. When I click on the icon, it doesn't open the app. This was one I was really looking forward to.
    02-21-12 10:23 AM
    Well, I didn't notice which one I installed, but either way, it doesn't do anything. When I click on the icon, it doesn't open the app. This was one I was really looking forward to.
    Can you remove and re-load? Mine works great.
    02-21-12 10:26 AM
    Can you remove and re-load? Mine works great.
    Yea, I may try that at lunch. I'm stuck at work now with no wi-fi connection. But there is a Mickey-D's a block away.
    02-21-12 10:40 AM
    mine doesnt work, i install it, remove it and install it again and nothing happens

i install asteroid bomber from android research and doesnt work either
    02-22-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD