I am trying to get Winkreader to read .epub files on a Playbook. I have this reader on mine, and it worked great. So I installed it on another, and for some reason, it will not find the .epub files? I feel like I've checked everything. Both are running the BooksOnWink version 1.0.1, both have the same OS version, the files are in the documents directory on both. Yet, one works fine, the other sees nothing!?

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go from here? I've tried another e-reader program on the one that is acting up, and it will read an epub using it. However, I like the page by page turning that Wink offers as opposed to scrolling down through the chapters. I'd like to get this app working if possible. But at this point, I am starting to consider other options if you have suggestions!

Thanks!
    03-26-13 07:30 AM
    This reader was the first epub reader that was available free on the PB, but it is vastly inferior to many other readers now available. Get Aldiko, Moon + Reader, Kindle, etc, all of them free and great. They do have to be side loaded though.
    03-26-13 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD