I was hoping with a 2.0 OS update a updated version of adobe would be handed our way. Alas, this doesn't seem to be the case. Will the NDK allow development of a better more feature rich reader if a developer sees fit to do so?
    10-25-11 11:22 PM
    Adobe Reader already created with NDK as Adobe AIR native extension.
    10-27-11 09:25 AM
    Do not count on it. it is possible but....
    10-27-11 09:29 AM
    More likely to get an Android one ported
    10-27-11 09:49 AM
    what *kills* me is that one of the big reasons I got the PB was to read PDFs and I was hoping that an OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH ADOBE would yield a less miserable and pathetic app. I hated reading technical books in PDF format on my iPad because the text was so fuzzy (due to the low dpi and anti-aliasing). the PB's screen being that much crisper, I really thought it would be a great studying tool; think again!.

honestly, if I were Adobe, I would be ashamed of this joke they call the Adobe Reader 10.0.

And to add insult to injury, they just released an official Adobe Reader app on iOS and even that is better than the P-O-S we're stuck with. they have bookmarks, copy-paste and annotations and 6 months in, we still don't???

I'm not pleased that OS 2.0's been delayed again, but I'm even more P-O'ed
    (P'ed-O ?) that this is the best we can get as a PDF reader.
    10-27-11 09:49 AM
    and as a side-note to all my negativity, frustration and anger, the app GOODREADER on iOS was absolutely MARVELLOUS.

I already wrote the programmers once to ask them if they had plans to port GOODREADER to the PB and they replied that they did not at the time. I see on these forums that a lot of people are most displeased by the PDF situation on PB. If enough people contact them, maybe they'll see a business opportunity and we won't have to rely on Adobe's offensively disappointing offering...

Feel free to drop them a line at: goodiware.com :: support
    10-27-11 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD