- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
Wikipock not working after .1088 update?
I registered Wikipock several months ago and was very pleased with it. After the .1088 OS update, I can no longer get it to work. Every time I attempt to start the app, I see the "permissions" dialog one normally sees only on first execution of an app, then a dialog that says "Loading...", and then a crash back to the PB home screen. Has anyone else seen this? I thinking it must have to do with the way the updated OS puts Android apps in their own sessions. I've asked for support from the publisher and I'll update here if I get a solution.
- By mrbop6173 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-09, 01:51 AM
- By dyvurcz in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-09, 06:29 PM
- By dyvurcz in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 01-26-09, 01:08 PM
- By jason1332 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 12-08-08, 09:07 PM
- By slo_nlo in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 11-22-07, 12:48 AM