And few months ago I've switched to the sideloaded Android app.
    09-01-12 07:08 AM
    I assume you haven't seen the leaked BB10 Twitter/Facebook pictures. It looks extraordinary. Patience is key.
    That's laughable for those of us who purchased the device at launch. Dont you think that we've been patient enough when it comes to the Playbook?
    09-02-12 09:32 AM
    With RIM concentrating on getting BB10 ready, I think it is completely understandable that there aren't a lot of native apps out. I do, however, expect RIM to bring out native apps once BB10 arrives. It will be an intregal part of BB10's success.
    09-02-12 09:55 AM
    Is it wrong that the only feature I want in a Twitter client for my Playbook is geolocation? I've had a good few friends I follow ask me where I was in response to some of my tweets.
    09-03-12 08:53 AM
    Hi all, it seems I found the best client for playbook. It's the ported version Echofon for Twitter. Works excellent!

Download it here: http://apk2bar.org/bar/28/13/188530/...n_v2.2.1.0.bar

You should thank me by @weenwide...)
    10-01-13 12:14 PM
    I'm using willow. not sure it does the geo though....its in bb app store. :thumbup:
    its native too..!!
    10-04-13 12:06 PM
    I'm using willow. not sure it does the geo though....its in bb app store. :thumbup:
    its native too..!!
    No geotagging in Willow at the moment, but if I can figure out a way to do it, I'll add it in
    nealjane1 likes this.
    10-05-13 06:33 PM
    What is sideloading?! & how do I do it?!?!?! Ahhhhhh, help me!
    01-04-14 04:18 PM
    Hi everyone! Someone ******* help me! Lol I am having so much trouble. I just got the blackberry PlayBook like 2 weeks ago,I'm still learning. But what is sideloading and how do I do it? When I try to download stuff from the Internet it ******* technically downloads then when I click it it says blah blah blah unable to do this! Help me? Will love you forever((:
    01-04-14 04:22 PM
    I use Origami browser with firefox user agent and you can use the full twitter desktop site on the playbook, it is great!!
    01-04-14 06:53 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD