I actually got my playbook specifically for pacemaker and I love the app as well as my pb. Just wondering what you guys do with it. Have you done a gig with it? Parties? Just for fun? I have done one gig with it with mostly positive feedback and a few hecklers being jerks. But I got people to dance and such with it. Anyways if you guys are out there leave a comment.
    02-05-13 02:44 AM
    I for one would have bought Pacemaker just for its extraordinary interface; the only thing retaining me is the uncertainty about BB10 compatibility. I tried to ask the dev and also here, with no reaction apparently (apart some "we'll look at it with great interest" tweet IIRC)
    Whenever I'm sure it works on BB10, I buy.
    02-05-13 02:50 AM
    I've experimented with loops and fading Back and forth, but I wish there were more demos. What do you do?
    02-05-13 02:54 AM
    The app is excellent. It will not be bb10 compatible. I use it regularly to create mixes, and it works works well. I have yet to do a party, but will post if i do.
    02-05-13 02:59 AM
    I for one would have bought Pacemaker just for its extraordinary interface; the only thing retaining me is the uncertainty about BB10 compatibility. I tried to ask the dev and also here, with no reaction apparently (apart some "we'll look at it with great interest" tweet IIRC)
    Whenever I'm sure it works on BB10, I buy.
    Well Herve5 then you haven't seen this. Hope you trust me and I think I can make it work. Hope this helps. Pretty certain it is since this came from them. Where are all the Pacemaker users at?!?-250666_10152474990965182_1198161691_n.png
    robkd and MC_A_DOT like this.
    02-05-13 03:00 AM
    Well Herve5 then you haven't seen this. Hope you trust me and I think I can make it work. Hope this helps. Pretty certain it is since this came from them. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250666_10152474990965182_1198161691_n.png 
Views:	191 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	134056
    The bb10 version will have to be re-purchased.
    02-05-13 03:02 AM
    The bb10 version will have to be re-purchased.
    According to pace maker we won't...Where are all the Pacemaker users at?!?-img_00000108.jpg
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    02-05-13 03:08 AM
    One more screen shot to explain a little more. I'm good since I bought the full version. But not so much for the lite customers. Where are all the Pacemaker users at?!?-img_00000109.jpg
    02-05-13 03:23 AM
    Ive had Pacemaker since the week it launched. I love it!!!1 I use it more than the native music app. I found mixing to be fun. I havent had a chance to use it at a party or get-together though.

And Pacemaker has long announced on their FB page that if you have purchased it for the Playbook, its free on your BB10 device!

Best $20 bucks i ever spent!!
    02-05-13 07:20 AM
    I have it just for fun, and its a real Party maker !
    02-05-13 09:27 AM
    This is very interesting and I would like to thank you all: indeed I searched, but didn't find a convincing description of the 'post-BB10' behavior.
    Given the current price, I'm definitely going to buy it now.
    Along with 'What'sUp' (the planetatium) I consider Pacemaker is a strikingly excellent example of how tablets can leapfrog laptops as concerns GUI and useability...
    02-05-13 09:59 AM
    Not a problem at all. That's what we are here for right? For the price its amazing and it's fun. I like to just mess around but I also have a set list of songs to mix into which other song. And glad its coming to bb10. I would like to see how it looks on a phone but I also think it would be cool to do a bluetooth bridge deal where the phone could act as an effects board with sounds and more specific controls or programmable knods, even a censor wheel for certain crowds. What do you guys think?
    02-05-13 03:40 PM
    According to pace maker we won't..
    Hmmm...I was under the impression that wasn't the case, but it's great news if this is true!!
    02-11-13 12:16 AM
    I use it to mix songs that are on my pb when I am bored, I wish it had a recording function though :] I like the song suggestions they do almost every week on the Pacemaker FB page.
    02-11-13 12:25 AM
    I bought Pacemaker for my PB on day one. I did two parties with it just for fun. It is awesome!
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    02-11-13 05:41 PM
    I have the Pacemaker app and I'm pretty slick with it. DJ'n is my second job so I know quite a lot about the ins and outs of a system but I find my normal decks at work a bit easier. I still love pacemaker though.

I posted a few videos of me mixing it up on Facebook and YouTube, the response was pretty good especially from my boss at the club and my DJ partner. I haven't used it for one of my nights yet but I will have to go in early and give it a go before the ravers turn up just to see how well it holds up. Best app on the PlayBook IMO.
    02-12-13 07:19 AM
    I use it to mix songs that are on my pb when I am bored, I wish it had a recording function though :] I like the song suggestions they do almost every week on the Pacemaker FB page.
    +10 on the recording function. I have to setup a camera or something to record my mixes.
    02-12-13 07:21 AM
    Yeah. Using decks is easier 100% but like you said, I love pacemaker. It's cool if you are just mixing with few effects. I really think it would be nice if pacemaker on a bb10 phone could work as an effects controller or something along with the pb. Give it that little bit its missing. And I know it's pretty ghetto (really) but you can use the record function built into the pb and record while mixing at the same time. Not quality but it's there.
    02-12-13 01:34 PM
    I've experimented with loops and fading Back and forth, but I wish there were more demos. What do you do?
    It would be nice to have a couple more demos, agreed, Overall I really enjoy using the app. I have experimented with it a fair bit, but I always find that I am learning something new. I think it's one of the better apps available on the PlayBook.
    02-12-13 03:38 PM
    I have had it for a while but can not figure out how to listen to a track when cueing with headphones and still have the playing track play through the speakers....any clues?
    02-12-13 07:41 PM
    I use it for fun. I love to dj but am no where near as polished as real dj's are but this app gets my fix in every time
    02-13-13 09:11 PM
    I have had it for a while but can not figure out how to listen to a track when cueing with headphones and still have the playing track play through the speakers....any clues?
    There is no miracle: you need using the helmet output, and separate right/left channels: one will become the (mono) current track, and the other one is for you pre-listening next track. There are preconfigured connectors, but you can as well wire yours.
    02-14-13 06:31 AM
    I'm still considering buying it for PlayBook, but in someways a more compact version might suit me a little more than a tablet version. I read a forum post a while back on Pacemaker, and it said that they weren't selling the app that much on PlayBook, because of the hefty price (�10 in the UK), but in the first time since I got the device in October 2012, they lowered the price to �7.50 (about $11). Still far too much for an app. At most I'd pay a fiver.
    02-16-13 09:32 AM
    Pacemaker is a killer app! Use it all the time. Have used for drink ups with friends and family! Even got set play list from hip-hop to dub step to easy listening.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 10:52 AM