First let me say I LOVE my BB PLAYBOOK! It's a great tool, fairly easy to use right out the box! Just getting a little anxious for more PB apps. REALLY, REALLY want the app that play movies! We do not need another app showing movie releases or locations! BB needs something like PB movie theatre! I know BB is working on Nextflix for streaming, however I'd like to store and play; especially for long plane trips. I know you can convert movies and play. I do not want, nor do I have time to convert formats.

If there's something that exists right now, please let me know! I know I'm not the only BB PB user looking!

PHD5211
    04-23-11 04:10 AM
    No one is going to build great apps until the NDK is out.. which, hopefully will be this month sometime but.. don't hold your breathe. Have to wait and see what BlackBerry World brings us.
    04-23-11 04:32 AM
    No one is going to build great apps until the NDK is out.. which, hopefully will be this month sometime but.. don't hold your breathe. Have to wait and see what BlackBerry World brings us.
    04-23-11 04:32 AM
    amazon video streaming works great.
    04-23-11 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD