Since RIM seems content in releasing PlayBook videos (instead of the actual PB), I thought I would make a request of what I want to see next:

I'm not into apps too much but I would like to see some samples of the apps submitted so far to App World. I read at launch there will be somewhere near 4000 PB apps. Can we see a couple?
    03-12-11 11:37 AM
    go to PlayBook Daily | BlackBerry PlayBook | PlayBook they show some, but just on the simulator. but still good videos of whats to come
    03-12-11 11:46 AM
    go to PlayBook Daily | BlackBerry PlayBook | PlayBook they show some, but just on the simulator. but still good videos of whats to come
    the screen shot of the fireworks app makes the app look extraordinarily CRUDE. I hope we aren't in for more substandard apps for BB devices. I can't even play a Scrabble like game on my Storm, because the copy-cat apps for that are essentially unplayable, due to interface issues, along with horrible graphics.
    03-12-11 01:02 PM
    Dave, why do you care? You're moving on to Android - or so you said in another thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-11 01:10 PM
    Dave, why do you care? You're moving on to Android - or so you said in another thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    what has that got to do with me owning a PB??? I like the webOS-like interface and fluidity of the PB.

(and you need not remind me of what I said--I KNOW what I said)
    03-12-11 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD