OK, this is not really software, but a spreadsheet I created that others might want to use.

I recently started a low-cal / low carb diet and I threw together a weekly tracking sheet for use. I tried to format it to fit the playbook screen in portrait mode and so far it works great using the built-in Sheets to Go. Eight worksheets, seven for entry (one for each day) and one that rolls all the data up to a summary.

Thought I would post in case anyone else might want a copy for their use. if so just PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send it to you, or pop me an email at rickb{at}protechnica{dot}net

And mods, if this is in the wrong place, apologies, by all means move it!
    06-13-11 09:58 AM
    i hope fatsecret gets there app out soon. i like the android one but the widget kept crashing on honeycomb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 10:14 AM
    Same here, the FatSecret App on my Storm2 is great....I hope that they release a PB version soon.
    06-13-11 03:43 PM
    Thanks for the offer. PM sent. If nothing else, I could learn how to set this up. Weightwatchers, here but maybe a new trick or two could help!
    06-13-11 06:52 PM
    Thanks for the offer. PM sent. If nothing else, I could learn how to set this up. Weightwatchers, here but maybe a new trick or two could help!
    I've never tried weight watchers, but as I understand it it's a point plan. this sheet can probably be modified easily to use for that.

This is perfect for the plan I am, it's a low cal/low fat/low carb that also calls for drinking 64-128 ounces of fluids per day (primarily water but diet soda is ok as well) - so I track all of that. If you wanted to make a column into points, that would probably work just fine.
    06-13-11 10:34 PM
    Agreed. Fatsecrect on both BB and droid are great. When I use, I always stay on the diet. When I dont, its no secret i get fat.
    06-14-11 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD