hello everyone, new playbook owner here and a long time lurker of crackberry. i usually browse through the web until i find my answer but i could not find the answer to this question. does anyone know a good website for web msn messenger? i tried ebuddy but its really laggy. Thanks guys.
    04-22-11 12:50 PM
    You could use Sign In Microsofts site, they allow you to us Messenger on there, I use it at work and it works a treat, dunno if it works on the PlayBook, should do.
    04-22-11 01:52 PM
    UPDATE: mim.live.com/wlm

That will allow you to use messenger from your PlayBook and it works (least it does in the sim)
    04-22-11 01:56 PM
    thanks for the link. its not working for me it just says theres an error. I'll try again later. I'll probably wait for the ported app. in the mean time its msn messenger on my blackberry for now.
    04-22-11 04:10 PM
    hello everyone, new playbook owner here and a long time lurker of crackberry. i usually browse through the web until i find my answer but i could not find the answer to this question. does anyone know a good website for web msn messenger? i tried ebuddy but its really laggy. Thanks guys.
    use m.ebuddy.com =).
    04-22-11 05:13 PM
    04-22-11 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD