Guys/gals,

Can u please recommend an application for me? There are too many and all are highly recommended.

I'm currently using picshop lite and was going to buy it. But app world has so many more.

Tx
    05-13-12 10:44 AM
    I like the filters on uber iris nothing more. No frames or cliparts and the devs seems to abandon their app and received no major updates.(correct me if i'm wrong) and I hate the facebook bug that triple posts your photos and the uneditable uber iris hashtag it creates when posting on twitter. I will recommend this if they make a major update and fix all those unwanted features and lags.

Picshop just had an update I bought it when it was 0.99 so I guess I was lucky and have less right to complain. I just wish it will have more filter, frames and stickers..and I bought it for the fact that it can handle a large 8mb photo.

Instaphoto haven't had a major update since I bought it last year. Their filter sucks, and it forces you to crop your photo into a square and don't let you zoom in or out. The photo's quality has been shrunked at its worst. One last thing is they display your photo in public when you use their twitter sharing feature. I don't recommend this at all.

Lastly, TouchUp Pro all its filters are on PicShop the only difference is on TouchUp you can save your photo at your desired dimensions. (correct me if Picshop can do this) No frames/stickers)

I'm sorry if I put more confusions on your part.

I just wish RIM will create their own Photo Editor. I will gladly throw my $5.
    FF22 and kennyliu like this.
    05-13-12 11:29 AM
    LOL. So picshop is the one to buy then right?
    05-13-12 11:41 AM
    I will suggest you 3 apps..
    PicShop
    PicShop and
    wait for it
    wait for it!
    PicShop...

Yep you should go with PicShop..i have tried them all and in my opinion as well this particular app is the most useful when it comes to editing!

Sent from my Tool, not the 'Toy'
    05-13-12 11:52 AM
    If you think the additional frames and extras is worth your $2. I don't know about the other photo editors i think i had enough for me to purchase again.

PS. If you haven't noticed yet TouchUp and Picshop is from the same dev. Cheers!
    05-13-12 12:01 PM
    MindBlown!
    I did not notice that all! :O
    If you think the additional frames and extras is worth your $2. I don't know about the other photo editors i think i had enough for me to purchase again.

PS. If you haven't noticed yet TouchUp and Picshop is from the same dev. Cheers!

Sent from my Tool, not the 'Toy'
    05-13-12 12:21 PM
    Picshop is sufficient
    05-13-12 12:34 PM
    Find myself using TouchUp Pro more than PhotoEditor Extreme because it is simpler to use. Purchased both of them but found skipping through the menu bar at the bottom of the screen was difficult on the PhotoEditor Extreme.

There is also Photo Editor Ultimate Free (Android runtime), they also have their app available for the BB Phones. Didn't get around to really using it on the PlayBook, but seems to be slightly slower when compared to the TouchUp or Photo Editor Extreme.
    05-13-12 01:07 PM
    My vote is for PicShop - have it and it does everything I need a photo editor to do.....
    05-13-12 01:39 PM
    Thanks. Guys!!!!

Picshop it is.
    velociraptor89 likes this.
    05-13-12 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD