Does anyone know of a vector app then lets use draw using vectors like Corel Draw or AI?
    07-25-11 02:18 PM
    Awaken ye thread of old... I would love this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-11 03:35 AM
    This would be great. Adobe has one for the iPad and it works great. Maybe one day they'll do one for the Playbook or at least Android.

Adobe Ideas Touch App | Vector touchscreen drawing programs
    12-05-11 10:31 AM
    android already has the adobe touch apps. as for the mobile 'illustrator', adobe ideas, its cool but def nothing to be jealous about.
    12-05-11 11:10 PM
    it would be great if there's a note-taking app that can use vector for drawing (imagine noteplus app for IOS)
    12-06-11 12:27 AM
    it would be great if there's a note-taking app that can use vector for drawing (imagine noteplus app for IOS)
    It's probably not exactly what you want, but gen.paper is worth looking at...

Buy gen.paper - Download gen.paper - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

edit: I just watched the Notes Plus for iOS video... gen.paper seems similar, but with a slightly different feature set. It won't automatically convert a sketched shape to a vector drawing, but it does give you tools (ruler, protractor, compass) that are pretty flexible and useful. Plus, the background looks like notebook paper... your choice of ruled, isometric, cartesian graph, or music staff.

(I am just a gen.paper user... I have no connection to the developer.)
    Last edited by ibillwilson; 12-06-11 at 08:57 AM. Reason: additional info
    12-06-11 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD