- CrackBerry User
- 59 Posts
Using Playbook to run POS software (Remote Desktop)?
Does anyone use the playbook for remote desktop purposes, specifically for running POS software (specifically Jonas)? I currently use 2 ipads (1st gen) running remote desktop that work great, however the size can be abit bulky to use for servers taking orders. I have tried using a couple different apps that work good, but are very slow compared to the ipad counterparts. Not sure if I should go ahead and wipe my personal one and give it a shot to see if it will speed up the app.
Any thoughts?Go Jaguars!!
- By anastasiophan in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 81Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:55 PM
- By anastasiophan in forum AndroidReplies: 79Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:55 PM
- By mikepelle07 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2010, 04:23 PM
- By dssxxxx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 07:04 AM
- By LePaul in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2009, 11:00 AM