Yo guys Updated my game, added support for scoreloop and fixed some nice new art
    what do you guys think ? is it worth a buck ?

This is the free version:
    Free Car Jam Free - Download Car Jam Free - Free Games from BlackBerry App World
    01-02-13 09:21 AM
    I might check it out later. From the reviews on App World, it looks pretty decent!
    patte88 likes this.
    01-02-13 10:17 AM
    Nice graphical boost, and I like the adding of tappy stuff, like revealing the car colours.

What I immediately noticed is that often when I tap to reveal the colour, I accidentally change the direction of the car. And it seems a bit tricky tobget the car back to going straight again. Also, your ads cover your lower menu. It could still use better animations too, like when a car goes around a corner.
    patte88 likes this.
    01-02-13 05:41 PM
    Nice graphical boost, and I like the adding of tappy stuff, like revealing the car colours.

What I immediately noticed is that often when I tap to reveal the colour, I accidentally change the direction of the car. And it seems a bit tricky tobget the car back to going straight again. Also, your ads cover your lower menu. It could still use better animations too, like when a car goes around a corner.
    I noticed this to and fixed it in the latest release but will wait with the new update until i added some more stuff any suggestions on what you would like to see ?
    01-03-13 07:07 AM
    I noticed this to and fixed it in the latest release but will wait with the new update until i added some more stuff any suggestions on what you would like to see ?
    How about gas stations, repair shops and drive-thrus. The drivers have needs before they leave the map. And pedestrians to avoid by stopping the cars, and potential accidents and pile-ups! And harder to control road-ragers!
    01-03-13 08:08 AM
    How about gas stations, repair shops and drive-thrus. The drivers have needs before they leave the map. And pedestrians to avoid by stopping the cars, and potential accidents and pile-ups! And harder to control road-ragers!
    Nice ide will defenetly do some of that thx man
    01-05-13 03:39 AM