The developer Amanita Design posted that the iPad 2 version of Machinarium is scheduled for Sept 8th.

And they are still working on the PlayBook version. I hope it comes out soon because it looks fantastic. I've been waiting for it since it was shown running on a pre-release PlayBook.

http://amanita-design.net/blog/2011/08/23/machinarium-for-ipad-2-should-be-on-app-store-on-september-8th/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 05:40 PM
    Thanks for the update. Atleast now I know for sure their working on it... really wish it was sooner... although with all the new games coming, I'm not sure if my tablet can handle all the memory use though... hope it doesn't take as much space as they make it sound.

Can the game memory be saved on anything other then the RAM?
    08-23-11 06:49 PM
    I really hope this game comes out soon. I had prolonged buying it since I saw it ported over in that one video but now I have it on my PC since it came with the Humble Indie Bundle 3. Still haven't played it though because I'm waiting for it on my PlayBook.
    08-24-11 06:50 PM
    Hi all
    Not sure if anyone else has posted it but if you click on the demo link from the url above from your playbook you can actually play a bit of the game ... I am in to the second area outside the bridge and so far it is still going. Pretty awesome. Note be sure to doubleclick so you get full screen in the browser and to use the inventory slide up towards the top of the screen before the bezel. Works great on pb!
    08-26-11 11:23 AM
    Yeah I actually posted it, but as you said... its only a demo. Can't wait for it to get on our device, but I hope it really doesn't take as much memory as they make it sound.
    08-26-11 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD