So, I anxiously awaited the arrival of Zinio & got my $25 credit, & purchased a 6 magazine subscription but now, a month later I still don't see the newest one on there. Anyone have any ideas how to download the next issue?

Thanks!
    04-20-12 03:15 PM
    You will get an email when a new edition is available and it will show up in the Zinio app.
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    04-20-12 03:20 PM
    Besides the email notice, you will also see dark translucent copy of the newest mag available for download on your playbook. Did you download zinio for your computer desktop ? If not, you should. It's nice to have copies of your subs on multiple devices. And if down the road you want to free up space on playbook. Delete them when you don't need them anymore and you will still have copies for your desktop.
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    04-20-12 04:48 PM
    Make damn sure you didn't buy individual issues though.
    04-20-12 05:05 PM
    No... That I won't do... Thanks everyone...
    04-20-12 07:53 PM
    Really like this Zinio service. I didn't expect them to email me every time a new edition was out..it's been a pleasant surprise. I spent $10 of my own money and have year long subscriptions for 4 great magazines: ESPN, Esquire, Maxim, Cosmo (don't ask..it was cheap and has some interesting stuff for guys to read!)
    04-20-12 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD