I just got my playbook yesterday and it is amazing but I need a good app for twitter, what are my options? I know about blaq for playbook but i want to know if there is another one.
    thanks for he help.
    07-11-11 02:08 PM
    07-11-11 02:11 PM
    Blaq is the best one.
    07-11-11 02:11 PM
    I have tried both Tweedless and Blaq. Between these two, Blaq is the clear winner IMO. The Tweedless app would not regularly update my timeline so having to close and reopen the app got a bit annoying. I have had no issues with Blaq and the UI is just great, especially after the most recent update.
    07-11-11 02:38 PM
    I just got my playbook yesterday and it is amazing but I need a good app for twitter, what are my options? I know about blaq for playbook but i want to know if there is another one.
    thanks for he help.
    Hey, have you tried mobile.twitter.com
    07-11-11 06:13 PM
    I wish we could get Blaq on the phones. Who knows, maybe when they run QNX
    07-11-11 06:42 PM
    have tried both blaq, and blackbird, as well as tweedless...

and the winner is...........

Blaq, hands down
    07-11-11 06:54 PM
    Hey, have you tried mobile.twitter.com
    Who wants a website when you can have a dedicated app?
    07-11-11 09:55 PM
    Who wants a website when you can have a dedicated app?
    me. until notifications come in the app, then i have to open it to see if there is new stuff, which is simply (UI aside of course) like the website imo.
    07-11-11 10:03 PM
    me. until notifications come in the app, then i have to open it to see if there is new stuff, which is simply (UI aside of course) like the website imo.
    Yeah but you also have to have the browser app open to see updates as well. I'd prefer a tablet optimized app....even without the notifications, it's a better overall experience.
    07-11-11 10:14 PM
    Yeah but you also have to have the browser app open to see updates as well.
    exactly my point, theres no discernable difference right now.

I'd prefer a tablet optimized app....even without the notifications, it's a better overall experience.
    i use the desktop website, it seems to work fine for me on my PC so i dont know why id need different for my PlayBook other than notifications as we`ve already covered.
    07-11-11 11:38 PM
    I wish we could get Blaq on the phones. Who knows, maybe when they run QNX
    CrackBerry App Superstore: BlackBerry Apps
    07-11-11 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD