This did not fix the 'real-time refresh not working issue for me.
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your PlayBook. Blaq for PB works great on my PlayBook, even Real-Time refresh Have you tried contacting the developer to see if there's something they can recommend? I find that it works better than the sideloaded Twitter for Android app, which can be hit and miss with its responsiveness.
    01-29-13 01:26 PM
    Tweet caster is without a doubt the best Android twitter client to use on the playbook. I use version 5.5 ,it does everything and does it well.
    theee is a sideloadable tweetcaster that appear to be native, it supposely gives notifications and seems to run smooth, I have it but I dnt have a twitter so couldn't give it a try. Only thing suspicius is the app permisions it ask for don't know twitter so maybe it does needs those permisions.
    01-29-13 03:35 PM
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your PlayBook. Blaq for PB works great on my PlayBook, even Real-Time refresh Have you tried contacting the developer to see if there's something they can recommend? I find that it works better than the sideloaded Twitter for Android app, which can be hit and miss with its responsiveness.
    Hi yes, I did contact the developer and I received a number of replies from him. But none of his suggestions were working and it seems he eventually gave up on trying and simply stopped responding. Leaving me hanging with no explanation, and of course not showing particularly good customer service skills or awareness of the risks of bad PR. And by the way, I assure you all that at no point was I rude or confrontational during these communications. I explained my issue in good faith, hoping for remedy. Oh well.
    01-29-13 05:20 PM
    Hi yes, I did contact the developer and I received a number of replies from him. But none of his suggestions were working and it seems he eventually gave up on trying and simply stopped responding. Leaving me hanging with no explanation, and of course not showing particularly good customer service skills or awareness of the risks of bad PR. And by the way, I assure you all that at no point was I rude or confrontational during these communications. I explained my issue in good faith, hoping for remedy. Oh well.
    Sorry to hear about your experience with this app and the developer. I wish I could be of more assistance to you as my app is working fine and I am always trying to help other BlackBerry users in any way that I can.
    01-30-13 02:36 PM
    Appreciate your sympathy . Anyway, by the looks of things, we'll soon have a native *and* fully integrated Twitter experience in the PlayBook, which will make these average excuses for a Twitter application history. I'll make do with the mobile website till then! Cheers.
    01-30-13 05:37 PM
    I really like Blaq and hope to see it ported over to BB10 soon.
    01-30-13 09:53 PM
    Blaq is all that & a bag of chips!
    01-30-13 10:19 PM
    So frustrating, Real-time is lit up but real time streaming still not working, I don't get the white LED alert notification. They never did work. How often does the home timeline refreshes? In fact, I even did security wipes and reinstalled the os multiple times but to no avail. This was the first app for playbook I bought from appworld. I don't get it, why it works for others and not on mine. The only twitter app that refreshes the home timeline automatically on my PB is BlackBird. But the thing is I would love to use Blaq instead. I hope this gets fixed soon. I appreciate how the dev still updates his app, but it's really annoying how a lot of updates already came out and I'm still having these same exact issues since v1.7.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    I was wondering if the App is still running? When I first bought this App I thought it would run and notify me by LED without Blaq being opened, although this is not the case.

Just lettin you know in case you're not aware of Blaq needs to be running (on the Background).

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 04:29 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD