So with the twitter upgrades today came some updates to some of their apps including TweetDeck. While the website says it only supports Safari and Chrome browsers it does work on the Playbook browser.

It does take some getting used to, its not perfect but it does allow you to upload pictures from the Playbook. I haven't put it through its paces enough yet to fully know all the good, bad and ugly but at least its a start.

web.tweetdeck.com

On a side note, I did get it to work on my 9800 as well. It cumbersome to say the least but you can scroll the columns using the touchscreen but not the trackpad.
    12-08-11 08:51 PM
    This is great to have this working on the PlayBook! Seems to work well so far. Only problem i have found is not seeing a way to close a window such as a profile other than refreahing the page. All in all i'm very happy to have this working, I might have found me new PlayBook Twitter client!

Mike
    12-08-11 11:13 PM
    wow great news if this works but at the moment i receive an error message on login: unable to initialise UI login. please contact your friendly dev team

anyone else experiencing this? tjis happens on both the native browser and desktop browser with agent set to opera and chrome... im on my PB now so maybe ill try also on my laptop to see if its PB related
    12-08-11 11:34 PM
    its working on my laptop so the problem is PB related..

anyone experiencing this?
    12-09-11 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD