Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #26  

Really you just want to use the VPN to download the apps to your Playbook, you can then shut it off and go back to your normal WIFI. You only need to be connected if you want to use Blackberry Videos
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
    Thanked by:
    Dapper37 (03-14-2012) 
    Dapper37 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Ya that was it. Thanks.
    I'm heading over to check out some more of your stuff now.
    Good stuff!
    CrackBerry User

Thanks for this tutorial. I used it to install a paid VPN (hideIPVPN) so I could enjoy March Madness on my Playbook.

Cheers, Chris
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Finally, VPN is available on our BlackBerry devices. I am using solution provided by Superb VPN. It works great on my BlackBerry PlayBook. I managed to set it up quite easily and I now increased usability of this great gadget.

BlackBerry VPN Services
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    187 Global Posts

So is this a video copy of my tutorial, seeing as how it came out about an hour after mine did.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default VPN for Playbook

Hi, thanks for the info. I am being asked for group password when trying to set up new VPN Profile. Do I need to pay to get the passwords from Hidemyass?
    CrackBerry User

The Podcast app is limited if you are using Internationally. You can download the new episodes for podcast you already subscribed to while on a VPN, but you can not subscribe to new podcast.
    CrackBerry User

Thanks for the link to this service. I was not aware of it . Unfortunately no BB support from China to US. I hope they will add it in the future.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12