Really you just want to use the VPN to download the apps to your Playbook, you can then shut it off and go back to your normal WIFI. You only need to be connected if you want to use Blackberry Videos
    Dapper37 likes this.
    03-14-12 01:56 AM
    Ya that was it. Thanks.
    I'm heading over to check out some more of your stuff now.
    Good stuff!
    03-14-12 06:18 AM
    Thanks for this tutorial. I used it to install a paid VPN (hideIPVPN) so I could enjoy March Madness on my Playbook.

Cheers, Chris
    03-14-12 07:34 AM
    Finally, VPN is available on our BlackBerry devices. I am using solution provided by Superb VPN. It works great on my BlackBerry PlayBook. I managed to set it up quite easily and I now increased usability of this great gadget.

BlackBerry VPN Services
    06-14-12 11:52 PM
    So is this a video copy of my tutorial, seeing as how it came out about an hour after mine did.
    08-21-12 11:48 AM
    Hi, thanks for the info. I am being asked for group password when trying to set up new VPN Profile. Do I need to pay to get the passwords from Hidemyass?
    01-13-13 04:36 AM
    The Podcast app is limited if you are using Internationally. You can download the new episodes for podcast you already subscribed to while on a VPN, but you can not subscribe to new podcast.
    01-29-13 01:33 AM
    Thanks for the link to this service. I was not aware of it . Unfortunately no BB support from China to US. I hope they will add it in the future.
    01-29-13 01:39 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD