- CrackBerry Abuser
- 146 Posts
Last week I tried updating Tubemate from my Playbook. The update tried to download a file called TubeMate_1.txt. Now I keep getting notifications for 3 attempts to download that file, 1 successful and 2 failed. How do I get rid of those notifications?
- CrackBerry Genius
11-20-2012, 11:02 PM #2
- 2,853 Posts
- 12-02-2012, 07:47 AM #3
I had the same problem, but another user posted this solution and it worked for me.....
"A slightly easier method: Get "Quick App Manager" from the App World, run it and it should show icons for all Android apps. Tap "Downloads" (icon is a green square with a white downward arrow) and then "Open". From there delete the failed downloads."
The download message for tubemate can be found in there and deleted.
- By riverpush in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1389Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:27 PM
- By dm7864 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 01:32 PM
- By secrecyguy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 10:16 AM
- By sspiro in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2007, 05:59 PM