- CrackBerry Abuser
- 317 Posts
Last week I tried updating Tubemate from my Playbook. The update tried to download a file called TubeMate_1.txt. Now I keep getting notifications for 3 attempts to download that file, 1 successful and 2 failed. How do I get rid of those notifications?
- CrackBerry Genius
11-20-12, 10:02 PM #2
- 3,533 Posts
- 12-02-12, 06:47 AM #3
I had the same problem, but another user posted this solution and it worked for me.....
"A slightly easier method: Get "Quick App Manager" from the App World, run it and it should show icons for all Android apps. Tap "Downloads" (icon is a green square with a white downward arrow) and then "Open". From there delete the failed downloads."
The download message for tubemate can be found in there and deleted.
- By riverpush in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1389Last Post: 01-07-10, 06:27 PM
- By dm7864 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-07, 12:32 PM
- By secrecyguy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-07, 06:35 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-07, 09:16 AM
- By sspiro in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-07, 04:59 PM