lately I tried to make something and I am still trying to do something for future of BB10 and PB even if I am not a developer or even if its simple thing …

I sent many emails to android developers asking them to bring there games/apps to the PB OS 2.0, some of them answered and some of them not yet but unless I tried …

I did that with Tango, Viber, and some several games !

one of the games that I tried to contact with it dev was HeavenHell and one hour ago he responded and told me that this game will come soon to the PB .

what I really mean by what I wrote, If u love an app or game which is already in Android market, just please try to contact that app developer asking him to bring it to PB OS 2.0, can u Imagine how many awesome apps we would have in App world if everyone did that ? and it won't take long time to write an email !
    finally, don't forget that BB10 phones will support PB apps !
    Carbonetics likes this.
    02-18-12 01:47 PM
    Well said! Ive been trying to do one a day. Because we can entice them with he free playbook offer right now. As well, even if they cashed in on the old offer, they can cash in again. Trying to pick Android games i know will work
    02-18-12 02:33 PM
    I thought the free playbook offer was over?
    02-18-12 03:36 PM
    Maybe you can start a thread with contact info for those who want specific apps, and you can all contact those specific developers, because you're correct, some of these apps will not come over unless there's specific interest and outreach.

Since my needs are few, I really only wanted one app (other than what's available), since buying the PB and have tried to contact that developer for the Torque Car app, other then that, I'll have a better idea what I'll need once OS 2.0 is released
    02-18-12 09:17 PM
    Kingdom Rush would be sweet. I think they're working on the android version now.
    02-18-12 09:41 PM
    id love to see nesoid and snesoid running on the playbook
    02-18-12 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD